Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just by the loud obnoxious autistics. Many use the puzzle piece, functioning labels and Aspergers label
In his mother's petition which out of "60000 organic followers" he managed to get a few hundred to sign she said he is high functioning. Is that an out of date term?

Reactions: 4

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
One of my friends hung herself with the charger cord when she'd been taken in. She'd attempted three times already whilst in there so I don't know why she still had things like that around 😔
That’s so sad, I’m so sorry. The care is inconsistent, I know a hospital near me has been in the news recently due to the lack of care and attention towards inpatients 😔

• Sad

Vancey

Chatty Member
He's here for attention! It will make his mental health worse which is good for his fans sympathy. Why look in here if tou don't want to know about it..i don't like pork so i don't eat it....simples

MrsPoison

VIP Member
How much control does his mum actually have over him? He's an adult, all be it a vulnerable, autistic one. I really don't think she has sway at all, he calls the shots. What can she do? Drag him into a car? He's twice the size of her. She's let him be boss from day one and now she's fucked.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I bet he's never even contacted a doctor about all of this. Marcus we know your reading this. Get rid of that user Crocker and the other hanger ons. Start eating a clean diet and get your shit together! 23 yrs old and crying on insta like a teenage girl!
Yeah I sure he reads here. He’s just mentioned the things that have been mentioned over the last few days

Boblebob

VIP Member
Don't waste your time. He's pathetic. Noticed him and his mother don't follow each other either. His follower count has stayed the same which I'm surprised about tbh. Gonna check if him and catfish are still following each other.
He buys followers 🧐

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
His latest post..talking about wanting to end it all again🙈🙈I do fear like others say here hes like the boy who cried wolf..but it could all end for good someday🥴🥴😒
I just seen oh ffs Marcus it's an every weekend thing. Its boring, switch it up abit and smash the pub up, push catfish infront of traffic and go out in a blaze of glory 😂😂

I think he needs to be sectioned and get some professional help. Weather this is for attention of he actually feels this way, it’s not right.
It's attention. He can't get it or enough any other way. But it's just turning people off.

• Haha

PreeingPree

If they have even then he will only be able to keep quiet for so long. I find the Adelle situation very bizarre. Wouldn't be shocked if Marcus has some creepy Stephen shrine in his bedroom.
Oh he definitely has a shrine.
Things he fished out of Stephens bins when he used to turn up uninvited.

Who is Adelle to Stephen?
She’s another cling on that allows this awful behaviour!

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I know we don’t really know how their relationship works and I hate to go down this route but surely his mother could/should do more to help him? He annoys me but he seriously needs help and the fact that he’s not even getting that from his own mother is very sad.
I've thought the same to be honest. Just something I cant put my finger on about their relationship. She follows Heidi but not Marcus and Marcus still lives at home. I would say you can't judge everything by follows/likes etc but in this instance I think its quiet telling.

I don't think he has anything else going on in his life for him to be getting into or concentrate on. He will definitely end up drinking
Can he not write another best selling book? His best bet in all honesty is to try go down the weight loss influencer route. Lose a load of weight. Endorse a shit load of weight loss teas and the like and start "coaching" others. I wonder did anybody ever pay him for those personal message videos he used to do? I noticed he doesn't do them any more.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Missed him kicking off earlier, don't believe him about the app unfollowing, He's done that himself. But saw his stories and do feel bad for him, he is really suffering. Our mental health system is under collapse and isn't helping those who need it the most.

Reactions: 3

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I predict a Go Fund Me or similar in order to get “private treatment”. He will go silent for a week or two then come back saying “beauts I feel myself again after my private therapy!”.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
He really needs a long break from social media . It’s not helping him and it’s not fair on all his followers
It’s really not fair. I’m always worrying about him when he puts these sort of posts up. Clearly a lot of his followers were also worrying. Ive said all along that he needs to come off social media, I think it’s a big trigger/problem for him. It effects him way more than it should if he loses followers or doesn’t get enough likes or comments.

His mother honestly seems like one of these who loves all the praise and the like that comes with having a disabled child but could never be arsed for the real graft. She was in pub not too long ago with him hmmmmm. Aww I do feel bad I know we take the piss but I genuinely hope he gets help.
I know…. I feel bad now.