Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Oh now the "strong" quotes are coming out. He will post another soon and somehow find a way to slip his victims name into it.

Part of me wonders in a horrific sick way if this at least partially was a ploy to get people to sign that petition (or is it a go fund me?) of his mother’s to get people‘s attention on it. The choice to go to the bridge when he’s scared of heights - macabre but surely if you wanted to off yourself it wouldn’t be using a method you’re shit scared of!

(Yes I know that’s really sick of me.)

Another one who finds the comment about pulling the wool over the eyes interesting in the context he’s used it because they’re basically accusing him of lying right? Either in the sense of ‘oh I’m fine send me home’ or in ‘I’m not fine I need to be here’ - but then surely if it was the former and he was suicidal/talked down they would’ve sectioned him… and the comment about ‘what if it was someone good at blagging’… hhhmmm
Oh my goodness! I didn't even think of the possibility it could be a ploy for more signatures! It wasn't getting alot was it. I think they have got the measure of him and probably have been snarky with him as they cba for people like him when there are real genuinely suicidal people out there with no support whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Has he not previously said that Adelle is his cousin? I’m sure he’s said that before unless I’m thinking of someone else hes mentioned.

Assuming it was Marcus i would be curious if anyone a) witnessed the tumble b) would confirm injuries were consistent with falling from a bridge

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Seriously makes me wonder how many people actually do buy him drinks for him to be out as much as he is?? Otherwise where on earth does he get the money??

CookieV

Do you know what the fight was over? He’s quite self absorbed isn’t he.
It was something to do with going on judge rinder😄😄 pretending they were having a row or something hideous. But Lucy went live spilling the tea saying no way etc. Marcus then took it think, honestly it was mental. Then they were bff's again and now I don't think they speak. I think Marcus was jealous of Lucy as she has a great following doing make up. Mad world 😰

• Wow

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Why is he kissing a fox? And even weirder why has he tagged a travel company in Cornwall in the post. Am I missing something 🤣

Having read the comments seems this is an experience offered by that company 🤣 I thought he was just on his way home drunk kissing foxes

He's looking a freebie and being so obvious about it too!!

theskyisblue

Quickly added his ‘auntie’ from the spa lol I wonder if it’s some random he found from the pub he now calls auntie

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
“ello you beauts I tried something new from my local curry shop the other night it was called Mahatma Gandhi it was so delicious and just for you beauts they are offering you 10% off with my promo code MARCUSCURRY10”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stop it I can't breathe!!!!

• Haha

Snarky

I have to giggle at the pubs they go to. Always empty with random old men sitting about on their own lol

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
It baffles me the infatuation he’s got with this man

and the texts between them are odd - they’re arguing because Marcus is turning up to the guy’s house drunk but the guy sends him kisses ‘don’t come mine again x’ and then Marcus pipes up with oh your house is a crack den and the other guy calls him a knob. That’s it - and tbh if Marcus hadn’t have gone for the crack den comment I suspect the guy would have still been friends with him - to me, if you were falling out with someone you wouldn't send them kisses? Obviously there could be more to it, there probably is, just a v odd friendship tho

D2131F85-8EE3-40BB-A518-06D08D299595.jpeg

• Wow