Marcus Mitchell thread #2 Rolling down grass banks and milking the freebies with no thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread recap
Marcus is our slightly portly influencer who made a name for himself with his amazing make up skills but tired of this so set himself up as someone who rips off memes , begs hotel stays, takeaways , drinks and has a friendship circle more complex than reciting Plato.
He’s had a few mental health crisis’ of late the most recent after discovering the thread about him. He is doing grand and sucking it up though with the help of his army of beauts who follow him.
Let’s hope he gets better but also let’s hopefully see him take some well meaning advice and not attack anyone who offers an opinion contrary to what he wants to hear

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread recap
Marcus is our slightly portly influencer who made a name for himself with his amazing make up skills but tired of this so set himself up as someone who rips off memes , begs hotel stays, takeaways , drinks and has a friendship circle more complex than reciting Plato.
He’s had a few mental health crisis’ of late the most recent after discovering the thread about him. He is doing grand and sucking it up though with the help of his army of beauts who follow him.
Let’s hope he gets better but also let’s hopefully see him take some well meaning advice and not attack anyone who offers an opinion contrary to what he wants to hear
And is currently stalking a recently deceased man who in life wanted nothing to do with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did any one see a few months ago the uproar on Facebook a few months ago when he started posting stuff about, smoking is for tramps if you smoke you stink or something

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did any one see a few months ago the uproar on Facebook a few months ago when he started posting stuff about, smoking is for tramps if you smoke you stink or something
Yes. I understand with autism you can speak before you think but even when people replied and said they were offended he continued to attack people

Reactions: 5
I didn't see that. See this is where he needs someone around him to guide him, like yes ok he's capable and his autism doesn't prevent him from being able to conduct himself but if he was my relative I'd be saying well hang on now Marcus, you can't say stuff like that and expect to be a respected social media influencer. His page is just a mess, a total free for all as he grasps at ANYTHING he thinks will bring him the fame he so desperately seeks but it comes off so badly he's turning people away from him.

Reactions: 6
So far today he's not looking for anyones opinion and is advising people to be kind or be quiet. Ok Marcus. Do we think this is a start of a new era or are we predicting the same usual crap by the weekend?

Reactions: 8
Okay beaut we will be kind about you when you stop seeking freebies and attention non stop. So many people worried about him and wished him well over the weekend when he went awol yet he just brands everyone nassssstyyy and he won’t listen why people are getting tired of his behaviour

Reactions: 8
I had a similar experience with someone like Marcus. An ex friend that self diagnosed and claimed to have autism, although this was only/always the safety net used whenever she 'effed something up or upset someone. It would always be "Not my fault I'm sure I'm autistic". The similarities are quite something, if anyone disagreed she'd claim people were bullying or picking on her, she seemed incapable of building friendships or holding down a job due to her rudeness and ignorance/behaviour, clearly an adult but would revert to being childlike and have marcus -esque tantrums if she didn't get the attention, validation or likes. Would bandy about suicide, depression, mental health and become obsessed with people and claim to be in relationships with them that clearly was never the case, never true, and caused endless friction. It was ridiculously exhausting dealing with the lies and manipulation. I called time on the friendship which was the best thing because you just couldn't help her or reason with her, but marcus is throwing up major deja vu.

It seems as if he's just the same, won't accept help, won't answer to reason and will use anything as an excuse. Where I wouldn't wish harm on anyone, he really is infuriating. So glad I found this forum and thread. I do wish he'd take some advice and sort himself out, though from experience I can't see it happening

Reactions: 6
Absolutely he'll be issuing pub table numbers by teatime I'm sure..🙄
So beauts to help with my recovery I've decided to go out on the lash and fortunately for you guys I'm offering you the chance to send drinks to me. If your local come and say hello, get a selfie and get the rounds in x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So beauts to help with my recovery I've decided to go out on the lash and fortunately for you guys I'm offering you the chance to send drinks to me. If your local come and say hello, get a selfie and get the rounds in x
Hahaha literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm recapping my amazing Babybeaut Rolly Cheese picture as I'm so proud of it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
20210921031009.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.