Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Marcus has probably rang in with that tip trying to worry people. Guys I came back to 35 notifications I only went to live my real life for an hour. I love how that rant he had, just drew more like minded people here!
You’ll be a VIP member in no time thanks to Marcus. I hope you’ll be thanking him in your acceptance speech!

Just seen on the news a man in his 20s has fallen from a bridge in Redruth! Any signs from Marcus? Not sure he realises how much worry he causes for people.
Can we tell if he’s been on social media or anything today? See, I’m bloody worrying about him now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

theskyisblue

Police could of threatened to arrest him for obstructing the motorway or anything. The tide is turning against him. Now today his aunts took him to a spa? Right guys whats the new thread title have we picked a winner?
marcus the time waster

Sparkle pup

Chatty Member
YES! This exactly, his memes have me pissing myself but the begging for drinks is a bit much. I’m actually a bit worried about him. He goes out binge drinking nearly every weekend! I think he said this has been his first week in in 7 weeks! He always posts like cryptic messages as well like ‘can’t do this anymore’ and it’s not really fair to his followers because I bet some are out their mind about him!
He does go out drinking a hell of a lot, he’s showing all the classic symptoms of depression! He’s not a bad guy at all, but he could be a little more respectful of his followers who do support him with gifts and drinks

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I don't think he's read Tattle, if he did he'd put it all over his insta calling us trolls to get more sympathy,like he does whenever he gets a nasty message, can't wait to share it with the masses.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Around the time he was friendly with Stephen he posted a Q&A. Some asked was he scared of losing his virginity and Marcus reply was no I wasn't scared at all - it was amazing. Or something like that
I remember this too.

Coincidently, this was around the time things started going sour so maybe the guy didn’t take too kindly to Marcus insinuating they had been intimate.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I agree with him the MH services are poor but I have 100% belief that was he suicidal yesterday and being talked down he would have been sectioned, I really don’t see why they wouldn’t section him in that case even if for a short while as he would Have been a danger to himself. To leave him go (and under the guise of someone else who’s not a professional) suggests to me that they didn’t see him as being a danger to himself
Probably just stood at the bridge looking at it, knowing he had just made that post on fb so inevitably he would be found "in time". Pissed me off big time he has, I was actually worried for him for a little while! Prick.

donttalk2me

No way!!! 😯😯😯
It’s definitely there, only one article names her but when you google search Marcus and Stephen there is one that comes up of 100people jailed in Cornwall in 2017 (cornwalllive) and the brother and brief recap of the story is listed under May 🤯

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
His latest post..talking about wanting to end it all again🙈🙈I do fear like others say here hes like the boy who cried wolf..but it could all end for good someday🥴🥴😒

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
He just has a story up about winning some money on sky bingo and then deleted it within minutes 🤯 why does he do that!

Why on Earth is a CHILD comforting an adult who had a brief obsessive crush on her actual dad?
This is so disturbing. That poor girl already has enough on her plate 😞

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Oh it's all been deleted now. He's really not advertising these gummy bears well! I bet he's had a bust up with Heidi. I noticed he wasn't posting and thanking anybody for drinks lol. Feel sorry for that poor Grace girl who he apparently loves so much he makes polls about suicide. Can't help but lol at 5% saying jump.

Go on his stories before he deletes guys!
He never actually thanks anyone for the drinks. He just posts the next day saying nobody sent him proof 🙄

• Haha

Vancey

Chatty Member
That new grid post has really pissed me off. So dismissive of the dead guys family and how they feel about him posting about the death. It’s my page and I’ll do what I like attitude 😤 get fucked you disrespectful shithead!!!!!
Next time he is begging for drinks he will be getting tonnes of tap water from me!!!
How long did he even know that poor man for?