Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
No, always ignored it, but I assumed she was getting a lot of similar messages at the same time

Yeah his dad is around, I think he lives just opposite them, they can see his house from theirs. Think he sees him often , he probably just doesn't want to be filmed.
That's good. Think he should step in and take the phone away for abit

Reactions: 3

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Do you know the amount of times I've genuinely messaged his mum in blind panic over the last year thinking he's killing himself? I've lost count, when he puts up stuff like that now I ignore it, it's sad to say, it will probably end in a boy who cried wolf situation, as someone else mentioned. The amount of attention he must get when he says he's going to end it am must be addictive to him, it's really sad, I have BPD and it really makes me think he might too
Did his mum ever reply to you or acknowledge the message at all?

Pahhhh mate stop 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Honestly though cheese rolling may be the best thing for him- he will either achieve his aim or end up with a massive block of cheese- win win

boojange

VIP Member
Surprised he hasn't made a gofund me to go to private rehab/therapy. Come on at least beg for something that might do some good for once! Imagine trying to just rest in the afterlife and Marcus Mitchell is declaring to the Internet he has had "intimate" times with you.

I saw that story but wasn't sure if it was a coincidence they shared a surname. No I never saw that live. I've had a funny feeling about his mother for a while. My own was never kind to me and she gives me those same vibes.
Surprised he hasn't made a gofund me to go to private rehab/therapy. Come on at least beg for something that might do some good for once! Imagine trying to just rest in the afterlife and Marcus Mitchell is declaring to the Internet he has had "intimate" times with you.

I saw that story but wasn't sure if it was a coincidence they shared a surname. No I never saw that live. I've had a funny feeling about his mother for a while. My own was never kind to me and she gives me those same vibes.

Who you gonna call? GhosTHRUSTERS!

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I don’t think there has been a falling out as she posted on her story saying she loved him
See I disagree, he's unfollowed her, she isn't all over his posts as usual and there was no sign of her the weekend. She's probably just posted him as he's a bit of a hot topic atm. He's gone quiet now. Fingers crossed the last story was just a blip and he's going to reign it in. Mind you everytime I get my hopes up he pulls another stunt!

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Oh lol sorry my bad! Haha what's she doing? They are all abit "off" don't you think?
She posted on the local FB page re the taxi driver that helped in the night he “wanted” to jump. I’m sure he didn’t do it for fame and attention.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
He’s out on a mad one with one of his so called ‘friends’ now. A day or so after he was sectioned. And on the day of his friend’s funeral. Yikes. Seriously what is going on in this chap’s life! Pure chaos.
The sad thing is they’ll blame “trolls” 😫 After
Following his Sister it’s clear this family play the victim and never take any responsibility.

KJ-2022

VIP Member
On the prowl for freebies again. Promising “shoutouts” I’ve never seen him do. Wish I could go out on the piss courtesy of handouts by Instagram followers. Then again, I’m not a desperate attention seeker and have some self respect.

I’ll expect to see him crying within the next half hour. Or covered in his own piss.

On the prowl for freebies again. Promising “shoutouts” I’ve never seen him do. Wish I could go out on the piss courtesy of handouts by Instagram followers. Then again, I’m not a desperate attention seeker and have some self respect.

I’ll expect to see him crying within the next half hour. Or covered in his own piss.
Also just seen him say he’s going live on his other account which still has him promoting Healthy Eating and dieting in the bio. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha