Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Didn’t he do something strange like start turning up at his house drunk, I think he was getting stalkerish.
Sounds about right, this was around the time I deleted him. I wasn’t aware he’d passed until I see this thread. So sad.

Reactions: 3

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Ffs I missed that! I did see a post earlier which has since been deleted some quote I didn't manage to screenshot it.

kiyu

Fun fact if you report the stories begging for drinks as fraud/scam they automatically get taken down. Just a random thought I’m putting out in to the world. Do with it what you will 😘
I know if you report things then you no longer see them so it may not be that they've been taken down for everyone .. just hidden from you - I can still see all his drinking videos he's put on recently

ETA - is he shadow banned for some reason? I couldn't find him and had to go through a #marcusmitchell hashtag to find his account!

Last edited:

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I cant find any new articles about his brother. Marcus is probably declining so rapidly because he is playing with the dead. I can only imagine how often he would of been hounding Stephen to make up. Do they let people keep their phones if they get sectioned? What I'm really asking is will he be able to post from hospital if he is sectioned?
Yes. I know someone who is currently in for 1 on 1, 24 hour observation and they’re posting 😢

• Wow

Katts

This is yesterday’s
This makes more sense. I didn't want to get into anything in case I got this wrong. Thanks for clearing this up

I've had loads! As long as nobody comes to disrupt or derail!
Nope. I just wanted to get my facts straight before reading all the thread & looking into his life. Didn't want to lose hours trawling through the thread or his Instagram!