Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed him kicking off earlier, don't believe him about the app unfollowing, He's done that himself. But saw his stories and do feel bad for him, he is really suffering. Our mental health system is under collapse and isn't helping those who need it the most.

Reactions: 3
This may seem a bit mean but I think he’s trying to get sympathy and attention from Kirk Norcross again (who has been pretty quiet lately rather than daily stories) I’m hoping he’s not that mean and calculated

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed him as he is just draining now! Thought he was initially quite funny but now he is just very annoying 🥴

Reactions: 7
Suspiciously quiet again tonight. A ploy for people to worry? Has the WiFi gone down? Has somebody finally taken his phone away?

Reactions: 6
This is so sad, his followers have actually tagged the film The Suicide Squad in his latest post to try and get him help, that's how clueless they are, He's not going to get the help he needs through them.
20210916_081706.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The weekend tomorrow. Fingers crossed he stays in and keeps off the drink.

Also fingers crossed he stops hounding his dead ex friend.

Reactions: 7
I think he just has crooked teeth which can appear like he has a missing tooth. Unless I've missed some new antics lol.
He's got a false tooth he can take out at the front, but I don't know how he lost it.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The weekend tomorrow. Fingers crossed he stays in and keeps off the drink.

Also fingers crossed he stops hounding his dead ex friend.
I don't think he has anything else going on in his life for him to be getting into or concentrate on. He will definitely end up drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know we don’t really know how their relationship works and I hate to go down this route but surely his mother could/should do more to help him? He annoys me but he seriously needs help and the fact that he’s not even getting that from his own mother is very sad.

I know we don’t really know how their relationship works and I hate to go down this route but surely his mother could/should do more to help him? He annoys me but he seriously needs help and the fact that he’s not even getting that from his own mother is very sad.
I've thought the same to be honest. Just something I cant put my finger on about their relationship. She follows Heidi but not Marcus and Marcus still lives at home. I would say you can't judge everything by follows/likes etc but in this instance I think its quiet telling.

I don't think he has anything else going on in his life for him to be getting into or concentrate on. He will definitely end up drinking
Can he not write another best selling book? His best bet in all honesty is to try go down the weight loss influencer route. Lose a load of weight. Endorse a tit load of weight loss teas and the like and start "coaching" others. I wonder did anybody ever pay him for those personal message videos he used to do? I noticed he doesn't do them any more.

Reactions: 4
Maybe he won’t allow his mum to follow him, or he’s blocked her?? I’m just speculating

Reactions: 2
I've thought the same to be honest. Just something I cant put my finger on about their relationship. She follows Heidi but not Marcus and Marcus still lives at home. I would say you can't judge everything by follows/likes etc but in this instance I think its quiet telling.

Can he not write another best selling book? His best bet in all honesty is to try go down the weight loss influencer route. Lose a load of weight. Endorse a tit load of weight loss teas and the like and start "coaching" others. I wonder did anybody ever pay him for those personal message videos he used to do? I noticed he doesn't do them any more.
He tried that and it lasted about 5 mins. He can’t stick to anything for longer than a few days!

• Haha
He tried that and it lasted about 5 mins. He can’t stick to anything for longer than a few days!
Wasn't he giving it another to the other night? I actually got a hello fresh box delivered the other week and they are quiet good to be fair. He's one of those people I look at and think he must be sooooo constipated from the pure junk he shovels down his throat.

• Haha
Wasn't he giving it another to the other night? I actually got a hello fresh box delivered the other week and they are quiet good to be fair. He's one of those people I look at and think he must be sooooo constipated from the pure junk he shovels down his throat.
The booze probably gives him the shits to equal it out 🤣

• Haha
Not surprised his diet page didn't go well, he's got so much internalized fatphobia it's awful, all he does is mock overweight people, just because he is one doesn't make it ok. I also get a bit of misogyny from some of his memes though that will go over his head, a lot of gay culture mocks women alot and he does this all the time. And as for his puzzle piece tattoo don't even get me started on that, he has so many problematic issues. And I'm queer, fat and possibly autistic so this all interests me greatly

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No word from Marcus in 24 hours. He must be chewing his nails down to the bone with anxiety from not posting in such a long time. Tag me when he posts please 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.