Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

And comments are now blocked on his Instagram!

It's actually sad. But you can't help somebody who won't accept help, their faults and mistakes and their only reaction is to go on the defensive when you try.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think he’s read here but I’m basing this on his behaviour when his book got bad reviews - I don’t think he could resist coming here for a scrap if he did, either that or he’d send people here to stick up for him or screenshot the thread to slag us all off. I have noticed on his Instagram more people coming out and saying look you need to stop this/look after yourself - I think these are the types of comments he’s referring to

Reactions: 7
I mean I’ve seen 5 year olds act with more maturity than him!

see the post is now deleted….shock 😏 he can’t take any form of criticism at all! No wonder he doesn’t have any real friends

Reactions: 8
I've just watched the crying video. He really needs to get off Social Media and get some structure in his daily life. I don't like seeing anyone hurting but he is creating his own fallout.

Reactions: 6
I've just watched the crying video. He really needs to get off Social Media and get some structure in his daily life. I don't like seeing anyone hurting but he is creating his own fallout.
Oh I'm just surprised it's still there. Lol at him un following Heidi and blaming it on an app. 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
I lost a family member in recent times and if anyone was positing tit like this I'd be furious.

Reactions: 6
It's almost like he keeps posting about him out of defiance. One day I fear Marcus will become "attached" to a man with violent tendencies who won't react to being stalked so kindly as his other dare I call them victims have.

So he’s saying he posts this in the hopes someone will help him?? That’s not how it works Marcus! You need to reach out to your GP or the local crisis team and actively participate in getting yourself help. Fairy godmothers do not exist, get real!

Reactions: 10
So he’s saying he posts this in the hopes someone will help him?? That’s not how it works Marcus! You need to reach out to your GP or the local crisis team and actively participate in getting yourself help. Fairy godmothers do not exist, get real!
I seen that lol. If you so say chap 😂😂. Let him receive a bit more negativity and the autism card will come out, maybe even that pic of him with those nasty words written on his face for full effect.

Reactions: 5
Jeez get a life, you knew the bloke for about a month 😦
It kind of feels like this has been probably one of the only times Marcus has felt an actual connection (however one sided) and I can see that the girl in the video is a raver ... and it looked like they all partied together ... Possibly Marcus has never experienced these things before - excitement (partying), danger (drugs), belonging (a crowd of ravers), a (to Marcus) attractive male where we don't really know what the crack was ...

I can't quite put into words what I mean but I have mourned holiday romances and times with people I've partied with and memories long gone ... taken a long time to get over things that I didn't want to end ... I have had a hard time accepting things that I didn't like the outcome of etc

I know someone has died and that is awful in itself

I'm in no way excusing his behaviour I'm just thinking out loud that it must be more so difficult for someone who probably can't differentiate between emotions or feelings or boundaries and has no coping mechanisms and very few friends by the looks of things - he has said this is the hardest thing he's ever gone through and he's talking about it online ... If he had a good support network then he wouldn't have to do that. He just seems so lost.

I know the person who died and Marcus weren't on good terms and that probably makes it even worse for him tbh.

He said on the stories that he is putting it out there because he wants people to see because he wants help and he wants someone to help him and I do believe him on that. I don't think he's that good of an actor to fake cry the way he did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It kind of feels like this has been probably one of the only times Marcus has felt an actual connection (however one sided) and I can see that the girl in the video is a raver ... and it looked like they all partied together ... Possibly Marcus has never experienced these things before - excitement (partying), danger (drugs), belonging (a crowd of ravers), a (to Marcus) attractive male where we don't really know what the crack was ...

I can't quite put into words what I mean but I have mourned holiday romances and times with people I've partied with and memories long gone ... taken a long time to get over things that I didn't want to end ... I have had a hard time accepting things that I didn't like the outcome of etc

I know someone has died and that is awful in itself

I'm in no way excusing his behaviour I'm just thinking out loud that it must be more so difficult for someone who probably can't differentiate between emotions or feelings or boundaries and has no coping mechanisms and very few friends by the looks of things - he has said this is the hardest thing he's ever gone through and he's talking about it online ... If he had a good support network then he wouldn't have to do that. He just seems so lost.

I know the person who died and Marcus weren't on good terms and that probably makes it even worse for him tbh.

He said on the stories that he is putting it out there because he wants people to see because he wants help and he wants someone to help him and I do believe him on that. I don't think he's that good of an actor to fake cry the way he did.
This is true, but I know I am so depressed and cry like that when I’ve a really bad hangover that heightens my depression and anxiety. Especially when I was drinking / doing drugs in my early 20s. Obviously I was mature enough to stop that craic very early on but even now after a heavy weekend / big event I get very down. I just have enough cop on to cry in my room or watch a sad movie and not to post it on insta. Sometimes when you struggle with depression you have a habit of being over dramatic.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.