Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he's read Tattle, if he did he'd put it all over his insta calling us trolls to get more sympathy,like he does whenever he gets a nasty message, can't wait to share it with the masses.

Reactions: 4
I use to really like this guy and found him funny, but he’s really starting to grind me now with his suicide attention seeking posts he’s not longer entertaining 😖 Found tattle after googling him, so first post. Been reading this thread for a week, and you have all changed my mind on him.

Reactions: 11
That new grid post has really pissed me off. So dismissive of the dead guys family and how they feel about him posting about the death. It’s my page and I’ll do what I like attitude 😤 get fucked you disrespectful shithead!!!!!
Next time he is begging for drinks he will be getting tonnes of tap water from me!!!

Reactions: 16
I don't think he's read Tattle, if he did he'd put it all over his insta calling us trolls to get more sympathy,like he does whenever he gets a nasty message, can't wait to share it with the masses.
Yeah I see what you mean it's just lately he's been mentioning alot of specific things from this thread and would he really want to point people to a forum that basically tells the real truth about him lol. I honestly think now he went quiet so people would worry after the whole "im just updating regularly so people know I'm ok". If Stephen was my relative Marcus would have had a knock at the door by now its disgusting disrespecting his wishes and violating his boundaries even in death.

That new grid post has really pissed me off. So dismissive of the dead guys family and how they feel about him posting about the death. It’s my page and I’ll do what I like attitude 😤 get fucked you disrespectful shithead!!!!!
Next time he is begging for drinks he will be getting tonnes of tap water from me!!!
THIS!!!

Reactions: 6
How long did he even know that poor man for?

How long did he even know that poor man for?
Can't say for sure but judging from what I've read etc a few months. The man explicitly told Marcus to leave him alone. Before he passed Marcus was making posts about how he had tried to reach out and Stephen wasn't interested. If this is in part an obsession thing due to his autism then his parents need to put their foot down and do something for their disabled son. If this is just Marcus being Marcus and just not giving a f then I don't even know what to say.

Reactions: 13
It's how he says he's pouring out his heart to the people who care - his followers 🙄 surely most people don't follow for this stuff - they followed for memes that used to be funny.

Goes to show how much support or real life friends he has if the only people he thinks he can turn to are is followers when the ones sending him drinks just want to see him make a twit of himself 😅

Also I know Marcus has autism but honestly he doesn't help himself. Eating better, exercising and not drinking would be a start at some self care ffs

Reactions: 13
It's how he says he's pouring out his heart to the people who care - his followers 🙄 surely most people don't follow for this stuff - they followed for memes that used to be funny.

Goes to show how much support or real life friends he has if the only people he thinks he can turn to are is followers when the ones sending him drinks just want to see him make a twit of himself 😅
I do think in part he doesn't realise he's being laughed at and not with because of his autism but at the same time at his age somebody at some point should of clearly explained to /taught Marcus in a way that's clear to him what boundaries are, that people will try and use his vulnerabilities to take advantage of him and what healthy and proper relationships look like. I do feel like he is being failed but at the same time he is compus mentus enough to have the platform he does and utilise it to benefit himself. If he truly wanted his life to change he would stop drinking point blank and if he feels like he can't then he needs professional help and not the social media dramatics!

Reactions: 6
He hardly knew the guy. Less than a month I think. Then Marcus got weird and started turning up at the guys house so he ended all contact with him. He needs to stop going on about him now

• Wow
Reactions: 15
He hardly knew the guy. Less than a month I think. Then Marcus got weird and started turning up at the guys house so he ended all contact with him. He needs to stop going on about him now

And he also needs to stop the fake red flags and lying about being 'sectioned tomorrow' and then by tomorrow, he's back in Spoons on the drinks beg with the Crock of tit girl!

Reactions: 15
Yeah I think it was less than a month

Tides are starting to turn in the comments section aswell, people are starting to get wise to it. A few people commented that they had sent messages but were always ignored. He only responds if you buy him shots or if you kiss his ass! I know resources are stretched and it’s hard for him to get the help he so very badly needs but surely all these mates and his family can’t be blind! Yes there are some freeloaders but they can’t all be twats. Or have they just had enough of his antics?!!

And he has deleted the comments calling him out!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He's shocking.

He needs help but is his own worst enemy.

Social media isn't helping him at all either, he needs to step away but I guess he's getting the attention he craves from it.

I saw the post that told everyone to duck off swiftly followed by a pic of a bottle of cider!! Ffs!! He deleted that pretty sharpish!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.