Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know how my autism works 😆 from my
Experience in care which I’ve worked for 10plus years I’ve seen no decline in functioning labels. I lived
In ignorant bliss until I joined a few online communities. All I’ve seen is people dogpile others for using the word Aspergers, Aba therapy and police other people’s language funnily enough. Thankfully it’s not real life. Always the self diagnosed as well that have the most
To say and tell people how to describe themselves. Yet the irony seems lost on them.
Well I can see why people have a problem with the word Aspergers because he was a literal nazi who did brutal human experiments in concentration camps. And ABA therapy in my opinion is abusive, but that's just my opinion. A lot of people agree with me, a lot don't.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Well I can see why people have a problem with the word Aspergers because he was a literal nazi who did brutal human experiments in concentration camps. And ABA therapy in my opinion is abusive, but that's just my opinion. A lot of people agree with me, a lot don't.
yes I don’t agree someone using their medical diagnosis is a literal nazi. Micromanaging peoples
language seems more in line with zealot beliefs

Reactions: 1
No but ffs what was the stupid thing it stopped him doing? Posting about his weekend breakdown again? Oh no! Not that! Also where is his stupid mother? If my kid was threatening suicide on the regular I would either take him down the hospital for a mental health assessment and absolutely refuse to move until someone’s assessed his mental status or if he was just doing it for the attention slap the tit out of his stupid face

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really hate people calling it something stupid. It's the lowest point of someone's life and this attention seeking mess just drops casual hints to it when he is bored

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.