Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point? His mother needs to step in and do something. I know he's 23 but he is vunerable and living under her roof. But then again and I could be completely wrong I get the feeling she is very hands off and cold towards Marcus. Is his dad around at all never see him mentioned?
Never seen him mention his dad either

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure when I followed him his Dad was around. There was on post/video where he was drunk (🙄) and he mis-sat down to do a live and his Dad caught him.

Reactions: 3
Did his mum ever reply to you or acknowledge the message at all?
No, always ignored it, but I assumed she was getting a lot of similar messages at the same time

Yeah his dad is around, I think he lives just opposite them, they can see his house from theirs. Think he sees him often , he probably just doesn't want to be filmed.

No, always ignored it, but I assumed she was getting a lot of similar messages at the same time

Yeah his dad is around, I think he lives just opposite them, they can see his house from theirs. Think he sees him often , he probably just doesn't want to be filmed.
That's good. Think he should step in and take the phone away for abit

Seriously makes me wonder how many people actually do buy him drinks for him to be out as much as he is?? Otherwise where on earth does he get the money??

Reactions: 4
Buy me a drink and I'll do you a shout out 😭 This boy really needs to grow up!
If you can't afford to buy your own drinks... don't go to the pub!

Reactions: 10
On the prowl for freebies again. Promising “shoutouts” I’ve never seen him do. Wish I could go out on the piss courtesy of handouts by Instagram followers. Then again, I’m not a desperate attention seeker and have some self respect.

I’ll expect to see him crying within the next half hour. Or covered in his own piss.

On the prowl for freebies again. Promising “shoutouts” I’ve never seen him do. Wish I could go out on the piss courtesy of handouts by Instagram followers. Then again, I’m not a desperate attention seeker and have some self respect.

I’ll expect to see him crying within the next half hour. Or covered in his own piss.
Also just seen him say he’s going live on his other account which still has him promoting Healthy Eating and dieting in the bio. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here we go again with the sob story

I've just read it. He says he is aware that his friends family will not want to read it, but is posting it anyway because it's his page. This whole saga needs an intervention.

Reactions: 8
So basically, sorry to the guys family but I don’t bleeping care, it’s my page and I’ll do what I want?
Talk about being selfish :/

Reactions: 15
The guy’s young daughter follows Marcus. How is he not embarrassed and ashamed of himself carrying on like this.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.