Marcus Mitchell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
????? His toes?
Look at his latest post. Its still making me laugh that he tried to make an onlyfans and somehow managed to throw in how it helped him with his autism he is comedy gold. Just not in the way he thinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look at his latest post. Its still making me laugh that he tried to make an onlyfans and somehow managed to throw in how it helped him with his autism he is comedy gold. Just not in the way he thinks!

What a prick. And another meme he's ripped off! Thanks

• Haha
What a prick. And another meme he's ripped off! Thanks
I noticed his always copying memes and making out they are his own and reposts alot. He's definitely quieter then usual tonight and that man would sell his own granny for an insta comment off some love islander!

Just zoomed in on his toes and like I suspected. He bites his toenails 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
His latest post..talking about wanting to end it all again🙈🙈I do fear like others say here hes like the boy who cried wolf..but it could all end for good someday🥴🥴😒

I think he needs to be sectioned and get some professional help. Weather this is for attention of he actually feels this way, it’s not right.

Reactions: 5
His latest post..talking about wanting to end it all again🙈🙈I do fear like others say here hes like the boy who cried wolf..but it could all end for good someday🥴🥴😒
I just seen oh ffs Marcus it's an every weekend thing. Its boring, switch it up abit and smash the pub up, push catfish infront of traffic and go out in a blaze of glory 😂😂

I think he needs to be sectioned and get some professional help. Weather this is for attention of he actually feels this way, it’s not right.
It's attention. He can't get it or enough any other way. But it's just turning people off.

• Haha
to be fair I agree whole heartedly, he needs the help but due to budget cuts, underfunding etc he won’t get sectioned. I know of two people close to me in the last 6 months who have attempted, one was admitted to hospital due to OD’ing, they pumped his stomach and sent him on his way. He was begging for help and told them he would just do it again if they let him go but they told him there was nothing they could do. It’s so sad. Marcus’ going to struggle to get the help he desperately needs. Honestly I think he should delete Insta because as much as he’ll deny it… it’s not doing him the slightest bit of good

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He won’t get sectioned as said above budget cuts mean they just can’t give the support they should but I feel like he hasn’t even tried any option because the crisis team would be working with him if he’d spoken to his GP. They will come out to see people at home and if the person gets prescribed medication they’ll come out to ensure they’re taking it. I know this because that’s the support my Dad gets rather than being sectioned. I feel like he says all this stuff to Instagram only. He needs to seek actually medical help.

Reactions: 7
Hes definitely been quieter then usual. Something tells me he's seen Heidi for what she is and is starting to question the users around him / starting to realise he's been used. He used to get loads of freebies etc he could of gotten so much out of his platform over time if he has just kept it to funny memes and ads. No reputable business is going to want that train wreck advertising their products surely. If he actually started to eat better, drink water and stop the drink and drugs he would find his mental health improves even if to a small extent.

Reactions: 10
I often wonder why he doesn’t try and get some kind of job or volunteering work? To give him some structure and routine? He just seems to sit at home all day and watch TV and eat junk??

Reactions: 10
I often wonder why he doesn’t try and get some kind of job or volunteering work? To give him some structure and routine? He just seems to sit at home all day and watch TV and eat junk??
He had a trial at a hotel the other month. That came to nothing. He did onlyfans for 3 days last year. His job now is dishing out insta comments for £10 a pop! 😂😂😂😂

Hes been reading this thread!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you know the amount of times I've genuinely messaged his mum in blind panic over the last year thinking he's killing himself? I've lost count, when he puts up stuff like that now I ignore it, it's sad to say, it will probably end in a boy who cried wolf situation, as someone else mentioned. The amount of attention he must get when he says he's going to end it am must be addictive to him, it's really sad, I have BPD and it really makes me think he might too
Did his mum ever reply to you or acknowledge the message at all?

Reactions: 3
He’s talking about not wanting to be here again. 😩
I bet he's never even contacted a doctor about all of this. Marcus we know your reading this. Get rid of that user Crocker and the other hanger ons. Start eating a clean diet and get your tit together! 23 yrs old and crying on insta like a teenage girl!

I bet he's never even contacted a doctor about all of this. Marcus we know your reading this. Get rid of that user Crocker and the other hanger ons. Start eating a clean diet and get your tit together! 23 yrs old and crying on insta like a teenage girl!
Yeah I sure he reads here. He’s just mentioned the things that have been mentioned over the last few days

Yeah I sure he reads here. He’s just mentioned the things that have been mentioned over the last few days
Yeah I saw that pretty much a point by point of what we have been saying. Tonight's theatrics have been deleted now. I don't like him but I kind of am rooting for him at the same time if that makes sense? Someone tell me how to build a decent platform I wont mess it up! 😂😂 (he did have a fair few followers even before he started buying them)

Reactions: 8
Yeah I saw that pretty much a point by point of what we have been saying. Tonight's theatrics have been deleted now. I don't like him but I kind of am rooting for him at the same time if that makes sense? Someone tell me how to build a decent platform I wont mess it up! 😂😂 (he did have a fair few followers even before he started buying them)
I don’t know why he deletes so much. Drives me mad

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why he deletes so much. Drives me mad
What's the point? His mother needs to step in and do something. I know he's 23 but he is vunerable and living under her roof. But then again and I could be completely wrong I get the feeling she is very hands off and cold towards Marcus. Is his dad around at all never see him mentioned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.