Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And following the account of a murdered young woman disgusting animal
So bleeping weird. I’ve followed accounts of missing people / family members to see updates if it’s high profile or here or the UK but once there’s an update I unfollow. Absolute freak behaviour

Reactions: 8
Argh I fell asleep and I have had to catch up on like a billion pages πŸ˜‚ nice one on the thread title @Lucyxxxx

MM definitely looks like the type to pick his belly button and pick his ass and smell it doesn't he?

Random I know but I keep having random dreams about him atm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€’πŸ€’
There not dreams there nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coming out of a&e and I'll be doing just fine
Gotta gotta be down cause I wanna end it all
Started out a catfish how did it end up like this
Only wanted a kiss only wanted a kiss
Now I'm falling asleep, mums flowers are fab
Mum's got a new bloke and their having a shag
Now their going to bed and my stomach is sick 🎢

Sorry I was bored.
*quietly puts myself in time out*

If that pair came down my chimney I would call the police! Have to say that's a more flattering picture of Sidney if I say so myself.
That song has me bleeping dead πŸ’€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people throw the "oh they are jealous" narrative about? Who the duck would be jealous of Marcus???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
3DDA5135-6C9E-492F-BA0D-CC5E116F889E.jpeg

My comment has been deleted, but bleeping hell the stunning beauts are out in full force tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thing I absolutely love about the β€˜beauts’ is that they preach kindness, you can’t say one thing bad about Marcus… but they can call you names for being on a forum. Or for even questioning him on his posts. β€˜Trolls’ get told to go kill themselves, Marcus gets one bad comment said to him and it’s the worst thing to have ever happened to anyone. Where’s the logic?!

Reactions: 21
Hes deleted them pics of the envelope bouquets, maybe they were shite or sid isn't his rock today.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.