Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel safer all the way in the West Midlands (for once) 😂😂 😰
If you could do us all a favour and stop commenting that'd be great, I've zoomed in on that arse twice now and I'm a different person, I'm not the same, I'm haunted.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing I can’t get my head around, and I’m not discrediting anyone because it all points to being true… he did this to Tom, tom found out and befriended him. He did the same thing to a friend of Adele’s who also found out it was Marcus. And it’s just been revealed that he’s done it to this Ellis guy, who still follows him on Instagram and vice versa… that’s the bit I don’t get? If I received a message like that I wouldn’t give him the time of day, in fact it would bleeping freak me out, and he would be swiftly blocked and forwarded on. It’s so, so weird and predatory - he could have very easily sent messages like that to a guy like Byron Grenfell who would have probably battered him

Reactions: 32
If I am associated with those bastard envelope bouquets one more time I'm going to order one and paper cut myself to death with the envelopes and my blood will be on all your hands! 😂😂😂
Look in your inbox there's a Mallets voucher

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet he would love it in a morgue! He would duck the bodies or maybe squish their noses on some glass! He is the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The thing I can’t get my head around, and I’m not discrediting anyone because it all points to being true… he did this to Tom, tom found out and befriended him. He did the same thing to a friend of Adele’s who also found out it was Marcus. And it’s just been revealed that he’s done it to this Ellis guy, who still follows him on Instagram and vice versa… that’s the bit I don’t get? If I received a message like that I wouldn’t give him the time of day, in fact it would bleeping freak me out, and he would be swiftly blocked and forwarded on. It’s so, so weird and predatory - he could have very easily sent messages like that to a guy like Byron Grenfell who would have probably battered him
I have to agree it would be a straight block and delete for me.

ETA He’s gonna turn on the wrong person one day and it’s not gonna be pretty.

Reactions: 18
Sorry beauts, I’ve been on Stabbacus’ facebook and come across these….

so he’s lost over 1k followers since end of October

And this tshirt will also definitely make an appearance again this year, except it will just be him, stood on his pants, with tinsel wrapped round his tits.

Sorry…. had to share that image which is now absolutely going to feature in my nightmares tonight.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Frightens me no end I live like 40 mins up from him. I keep thinking one day they’ll find he’s killed someone and bummed him. So if anyone needs a lift 🚙 for the get together I’m all over it.
the abs bummed him bit! Choking on my dinner reading that

• Haha
Reactions: 12

And this tshirt will also definitely make an appearance again this year, except it will just be him, stood on his pants, with tinsel wrapped round his tits.

Sorry…. had to share that image which is now absolutely going to feature in my nightmares tonight.
Didn't he say on q&a the other day he doesn't care about followers and he'd be happy with 10k?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thanks for trolling me Tattle 😭😭😭 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I am associated with those bastard envelope bouquets one more time I'm going to order one and paper cut myself to death with the envelopes and my blood will be on all your hands! 😂😂😂
HAHAHAHA paper cut yourself to death, love it 😂😂😂 calm down beaut, have a bottle of bud.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.