Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tea is served ☕☕
Iv had a conversation with a blue tick 🤭
There isn’t just an Amy Jane ….
There is also a Claudia Murray who had sent some squishy bone messages on the 28th November 👀👀
Marcus is 100% on here
Wait was it also Lewis Ellis or another blue tick?

Reactions: 7
The Cornwall Crippler is about to strike!! All his victims will have squashed noses! This Real Crime magazine and stalking the dead is giving him inspiration for his next meltdown. Reckon he will blame the mental health card and ask to be transferred to Broadmoor? Probably his wet dream that! Sectioned in a prison and famous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Cornwall Crippler is about to strike!! All his victims will have squashed noses! This Real Crime magazine and stalking the dead is giving him inspiration for his next meltdown. Reckon he will blame the mental health card and ask to be transferred to Broadmoor? Probably his wet dream that! Sectioned in a prison and famous 🤣
CORNWALL CRIPPLER 😂😂🤣🤣😆😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does Lewis know who ‘Amy jayne’ actually is? If not someone deffo needs to tell him!

Reactions: 10
The Cornwall Crippler 😂😂 I’m done 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well he does resemble Beverly Allit
Bet his next dream will be to be a nurse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been lurking on this thread for ages.. and Bumholes! And decided to finally make an account. Only on thread #7 guys slow down!!! :ROFLMAO: trying to be a wife and a mother with a tidy home while keeping up with these threads seems impossible..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tea is served ☕☕
Iv had a conversation with a blue tick 🤭
There isn’t just an Amy Jane ….
There is also a Claudia Murray who had sent some squishy bone messages on the 28th November 👀👀
Marcus is 100% on here
Squishy bone 🤣🤣🤣 is that a limp dick cock pic haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to sound like Jim Royle but SENSORY DIFFERENCES MY ARSE. That boy bleeping infuriates me. He can’t string two words together and now his empty headed followers are expected to believe his vocabulary stretches to words like that?
Also: if I was a parent of an autistic child, would I be following this bleeping look for advice? 😂😂
He’s hardly Rain Man is he? I mean, come on to duck, he’s a no-hoper who clings onto anything that might get him someone to talk to.
There’s a girl on Instagram who boils my blood for the same reason. She isn’t autistic I don’t think, she’s just bored and pretends she has lots of engagement but basically makes up scenarios then provides responses from ‘other people’ which is basically just herself. She makes me want to eat my own face and so does this pillock.
My son has ASD we can't even use a public toilet cause if that had dryer goes off its a total melt down even in some soft plays etc the lights and really upset him but these are things we as family will deal with. Now I'm not making out that I am some sort of expert etc but I haven't once seem fat duck with any sensory issues he's a total head case but I really believe he is not on the asd spectrum

Last edited:
Cornwall cripplier hahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Frightens me no end I live like 40 mins up from him. I keep thinking one day they’ll find he’s killed someone and bummed him. So if anyone needs a lift 🚙 for the get together I’m all over it.

• Haha
Trying to catch up beauts after a busy few days at work… Marcus, if you’re reading this, work is the place you go to for about 8 hours on average each day to make money. You can use this money to fund your drinking habits and to buy more trainers. Hope this helps beaut xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I am associated with those bastard envelope bouquets one more time I'm going to order one and paper cut myself to death with the envelopes and my blood will be on all your hands! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.