Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK who is this Tommy Mallet?? Is he a designer? He looks like a towie reject! Not exactly Jean-Paul gaultier lmfao.
LOOOOL he is actually on TOWIE. He’s probably one of the better characters, personally I really like the lad. He launched those runners a few years ago and is doing really well. I’ve liked some of his others “designs” but I genuinely think Marcus chose the worst ones off his site.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep catching up with the thread but then I'm too shocked to know what to write but I want you all to know I'm here and I'm still disturbed and scared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
❤I can’t thank you all enough for every kind thing you’ve said.
Honestly though, I was trying to highlight that there have been times, genuine times, for all of us when life has become bleeping unbearable, losing jack was just one of those times in my life and yet Marcus, well you all know. I’m sorry too, for every horrible thing all of you, my people, have endured!! But know this, WE TRULY DO RISE, LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE FLAMES, STRONGER HARDER AND MORE DETERMINED THAN EVER BEFORE. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
😂😂😂😂😂 belly’s gonna gettt yaaa!
That advert genuinely traumatised me as a child…… absolutely bleeping terrifying! Even worse imagining it as Stabbacus 😭😭😭 I don’t think I’ll sleep tonight!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The tea is served ☕☕
Iv had a conversation with a blue tick 🤭
There isn’t just an Amy Jane ….
There is also a Claudia Murray who had sent some squishy bone messages on the 28th November 👀👀
Marcus is 100% on here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
bleeping hell beauts, just caught up properly and watched marcissist (can’t remember who came up with that but it’s my new favourite nickname!) open his trainers and all I can say his I hate his stupid face, that disgusting thing he does where he rubs his hands together and goes oooh, duck off you stupid prick. And the trainers are revolting and look like he’s bought them from Cheetham hill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this one has come up before, does anyone else think he doesn't know the definition of the word flippant?
I actually wld discribe him as flippant. But i think when he uses the word he means to say erratic.

Reactions: 10
The tea is served ☕☕
Iv had a conversation with a blue tick 🤭
There isn’t just an Amy Jane ….
There is also a Claudia Murray who had sent some squishy bone messages on the 28th November 👀👀
Marcus is 100% on here
Claudia Murray are the names of the characters in that movie too. The plot thickens.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.