Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Timmy and his Mrs did follow him previous to the trainer bragging post. Bungle will no doubt be livid upon discovering they no longer do! That last arse licking post saying 'lovely family' is a desperate attempt to catch their attention. "Hey! I'm still here! Look at me!"..... Ultimate kick in his narcissistic teeth for him to be publicly dumped by a blue ticker

Reactions: 20
Who needs a connection when you can lovingly not maliciously break bones and squash noses beaut

I thought it was just me what the fuck are they look like they belong to someone’s Iranian nan
Aladdin called, he wants his slippers back.

Reactions: 22
Baby Jack. Another angel in heaven running wild and free, never to feel any of the pain or hurt. Massive hugs and love xx

Reactions: 35
I am so sorry mama

I am so, so sorry for your loss

Reactions: 26
You truly are an inspiration that’s got to be one of the worst things any woman can go through

Reactions: 23
Massive hugs. I'm so so sorry. Xxx

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been asked but has he received his mallets or has mallet stopped the order due to realising he’s a lying fucker

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.