Marcus Mitchell #9 Marcus lives to see another day, chins up beaut here's an envelope bouquet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's he going to ask himself this time?
I wanna ask if the shoes even fit!?
He’s bating people to be annoyed by him, I swear he is!
Goes back to my first ever comment. Best thing to do is try to ignore him otherwise he’s basically getting the attention he feels he deserves.

Reactions: 11
Stunning work

Reactions: 8
Look at us. Love that about this thread everyone except for Jason/Lewis is like 1 big family of here
Love this!!!

Reactions: 16
Can I just say I bloody love this group and more so all you lovely people in it. Also suffer from mental health issues myself for a while now and just adore how we all have each others back
Like I've said before the only thing the fat shits good for is bringing us all together, not laughed like this for a long time. You are all amazing!

Reactions: 22
Sending you a big hug

Reactions: 10
Chinderella cut his gut one time ….
Oooh ooohhh ohhhh ohhh ahhh haaa oooh ooooh oooh….
Lets stand on the bridge baby, over the a30,
Let’s pretend you’re not idle but suicidal and can’t cope let’s stand on the bridge…..ooooh

Reactions: 17
Totally ageee that face is so nauseating

Reactions: 8
It’s just not fair & that fat fuck is a disgrace

Reactions: 10
And laughter really is the best medicine innit beaut

Sorry a circle? Nah mate you Sneidi and Sid/your rock constitutes quite a shit triangle beaut

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He's really going hard down the ASD route the last week.. ive not see him mentioning this for ages

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.