Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he has gone on a "how to be a real influencer on social media course" and is staging a big comeback beauts that is gonna absolutely blow our minds 😎 though the reality is he has been absolutely dragged over the coals for his last stupid building site stunt and is in some serious tit with the authorities 🤔
I wonder if Sids been active on her social media- although Marthacus being banged up would be another string to his DWP bow so she’d probably welcome it!

Reactions: 6
So have Sid and Rich Mitch put their foot down and held back money if he stays off social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So have Sid and Rich Mitch put their foot down and held back money if he stays off social media?
That’s exactly what I think - they’ve told him to get off social media. Posting = no more money and no holiday. That’s the only thing that would stop him - money.

Reactions: 7
Well Marthacus I’m not angry just disappointed! I had high hope for gay sex Paris and you’ve torn my dreams in to pocket size pieces! I hope you are happy 💔😞

• Haha
Reactions: 9