Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps Marcatha has gone to Glastonbury to see his beloved Coldplay at long last! I'm playing "Where's Wally" watching the crowd. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh beauts can you imagine?? Many moons ago me and my mate went to Creamfields and noticed a guy on his own in the queue off his tits talking to anyone and everyone acting bizarre (clearly took some Gary's and god knows what else??) we just knew he wouldn't last the night and saw him getting stretchered off by St John's Ambulance 🙄 Marthacus wouldnt last 10 mins at Glasto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And in news that will shock nobody, he’s obsessed with him.

View attachment 3023858
NO ONE bleeping CARES MARCUS! For once it's not all about you. and yes! it does sound weird, now duck off your toothless country bumpkin that harrases builders. Jesus, you are so narcissistic, next you are gonna say that rishi sunak called the election because that was the only day you could get off from your part time sunbed job, tennis, lurking, slobbering after straight men, being a hindrance to Hannah and acting a twit. god you are so bleeping out of touch you deflated prick!

apologies for my outburst but I'm knackered and have to work all day on a Sunday while that shitstain acts the twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
NO ONE bleeping CARES MARCUS! For once it's not all about you. and yes! it does sound weird, now duck off your toothless country bumpkin that harrases builders. Jesus, you are so narcissistic, next you are gonna say that rishi sunak called the election because that was the only day you could get off from your part time sunbed job, tennis, lurking, slobbering after straight men, being a hindrance to Hannah and acting a twit. god you are so bleeping out of touch you deflated prick!

apologies for my outburst but I'm knackered and have to work all day on a Sunday while that shitstain acts the twit.
Amen to that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I knew he wouldn't go to Paris, Sid and Rich Mitch have the police helicopter out every time he goes round a corner

• Haha
Reactions: 13