Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame his parents. He has been brought up to ponce and take advantage of the system. Juat because you are "Autistic " doesn't mean you can't work. Sid is using him for her advantage.
Im autstic and adhd and i havs a full time job with a one bedroom flat.
We know you all read here .. Sid and Marcus ur time is running out.. Ive reported u for tax evasion and benefit fraud.
SID U R A tit MOTHER

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I left and came back to much excitement and had high hopes we'd all be bridesmaids, matrons of honour and grooms men at the Paris soiree. Even had my bowls and plates ready for the canapes of peas and fried eggs, but the former fat lad has let us down. Will need to send my present back to Argos for a refund 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Been stalking Marthacus since thread 3 and even us long time lurkers haven’t seen him go this quiet since he couldn’t get his daily McDonald’s fix at the start of Covid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I stood at the mirror, said his name 3 times and nothing. Should we get Hannah nice but dim to do a welfare check? It's not looking great. Do you think he's fallen down a well or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of two things will happen this weekend

1. As @ladymanc221 predicted he will post from Paris as if he hasn’t been AWOL the last few weeks

or

2. He’ll post a sob story about how his mental health has made him drink and the ghost of SG brought him back from the brink of a MMMM

Reactions: 13
Maybe he has gone on a "how to be a real influencer on social media course" and is staging a big comeback beauts that is gonna absolutely blow our minds 😎 though the reality is he has been absolutely dragged over the coals for his last stupid building site stunt and is in some serious tit with the authorities 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10