Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess the wedding is off ☹
I’ll have to send my hat back to Shein 😕. Unless he’s got an OK magazine reveal to come- the Garcia wedding of the century that even a restraining order and an arrest for harassment of innocent builders couldn’t stop! The buffet is beige and orange and the grooms wore Primark (L) and an HMP issued tracksuit (Marcus)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine having enough disposable income that you can just book coaches to London and then not go. Then book flights and hotels in Paris and just not turn up. And you don't even have a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine having enough disposable income that you can just book coaches to London and then not go. Then book flights and hotels in Paris and just not turn up. And you don't even have a job.
Well…that’s if he actually did book Paris, very good chance it was all part of his fantasist mind

Reactions: 17
Remember Beaut, he’s “not poor” (unlike most people who work full time to pay his bills!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps Marcatha has gone to Glastonbury to see his beloved Coldplay at long last! I'm playing "Where's Wally" watching the crowd. 😂😂
Screenshot_20240630_190350.jpg

Beauts he WAS at Glastonbury. Think Disclosure thought that was Sam Smith, I'm for one am not convinced.
Fart if you need help the real Sam Smith.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will is a braver man than any I know, putting your dick in Marcus' mouth would be like sticking it in a pencil sharpener

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just popped on to say beauts, when I was busy reading the Beggy Goodman comment section in the DM, I loved seeing a poster called “Camborne Crusher”. 👌

It made my day! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17