Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jay slater case has affected him? What a monumental bellend. Is there any tragedy this grief leach won’t try and get involved in?
The only way it’s affected him is he’s probably gutted he’s not getting this much attention

Reactions: 24
The Jay slater case has affected him? What a monumental bellend. Is there any tragedy this grief leach won’t try and get involved in?
The only way it’s affected him is he’s probably gutted he’s not getting this much attention
Exactly beaut, having a social media break from his dysfunctional bullshit that nobody needs to see but will happily jump on a young lad's Instagram spouting off and who is now presumably dead 😡 #creepycreepcreep 😳

Reactions: 8
Exactly beaut, having a social media break from his dysfunctional bullshit that nobody needs to see but will happily jump on a young lad's Instagram spouting off and who is now presumably dead 😡 #creepycreepcreep 😳
Its the fact he is replying to his own comments and tagging himself that gets me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Jay Slater thread has been my fave thing on Tattle in ages! Lost my Sunday on it last week howling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it’s affected him so badly, I’ll PayPal him the £20 for a one way Ryanair ticket to Tenerife and he go help the search, after all, he loves walking so much, get so many steps in stomping over Mount Tiede

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If it’s affected him so badly, I’ll PayPal him the £20 for a one way Ryanair ticket to Tenerife and he go help the search, after all, he loves walking so much, get so many steps in stomping over Mount Tiede
Que Marcus appearing live on a mountainside in Tenners even more burnt and bright orange, pissed up eating chocolate and channelling the dead on his tit ouija board 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The family will probably fly him out on the GFM loot
---
Que Marcus appearing live on a mountainside in Tenners even more burnt and bright orange, pissed up eating chocolate and channelling the dead on his tit ouija board 🙄
He’d love a hike around there in his shorts and t shirts, topping up the melanoma

• Haha
The family will probably fly him out on the GFM loot
---

He’d love a hike around there in his shorts and t shirts, topping up the melanoma
Plenty of bushes to tit in too- he’d probably start harassing the local young men though like #buildingsitegate and end up getting banged up abroad

• Haha
My kid has just got into the Ice Age films, she did not understand why I was laughing so much telling her that the sloth is called Sid 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He said the other week he would laugh at someone getting murdered,
My kid has just got into the Ice Age films, she did not understand why I was laughing so much telling her that the sloth is called Sid 🤣🤣
Did you ask her over for a scary movie night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5