Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the media is making out France is rioting because the far right are gaining traction politically but I smell bullshit, think they're recreating the burning pitchfork French revolution, man the barricades actions again because they heard a rumour that Big Mitch is in town.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my god!!! Did you beauts not get your invites?? Did you not attend the gay Parisian wedding of the year? I couldn't tell because I didn't know what you look like and I was so busy dealing with Marcus' bridezilla requests. I can't believe he wouldn't invite you, i suspect Sid got jealous and intercepted those invites and used the envelopes for the bridesmaids bouquets instead. Anyway, it was a beautiful ceremony and as they drove away to their honeymoon in a car I'd tied tins to, I shed a tear beauts. Our boy is all grown up and a married women now. ❤ But has he eaten?? 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my god!!! Did you beauts not get your invites?? Did you not attend the gay Parisian wedding of the year? I couldn't tell because I didn't know what you look like and I was so busy dealing with Marcus' bridezilla requests. I can't believe he wouldn't invite you, i suspect Sid got jealous and intercepted those invites and used the envelopes for the bridesmaids bouquets instead. Anyway, it was a beautiful ceremony and as they drove away to their honeymoon in a car I'd tied tins to, I shed a tear beauts. Our boy is all grown up and a married women now. ❤ But has he eaten?? 🥹
I was there beaut, but I was on the catering team, had to sign full disclosure for the event of the year. I was the one looking like Mrs Overall dishing out the Thatchers and fried eggs.
Had to get security though to our boy and his dad when Rich punched the glowing bride and had to use some scaffolding poles to pry Marcus's hands from his father's throat.
Apart from that, everything went well. Sid made a lovely Mother Of The Bride. Her eye makeup was on point.
Screenshot_20240701_200633.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was there beaut, but I was on the catering team, had to sign full disclosure for the event of the year. I was the one looking like Mrs Overall dishing out the Thatchers and fried eggs.
Had to get security though to our boy and his dad when Rich punched the glowing bride and had to use some scaffolding poles to pry Marcus's hands from his father's throat.
Apart from that, everything went well. Sid made a lovely Mother Of The Bride. Her eye makeup was on point. View attachment 3028484
That was you? Probably more of us there than I realised beaut 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was you? Probably more of us there than I realised beaut 🫢
Yeah beaut. Had my shaky hands and side walk when I was serving the Thatchers, Mrs Overall style, soaked some local dignitaries but calmed myself down with twenty chain smoked Lambert and Butler hanging out my mouth at dinner service. Sorry if you were one of the guests who got fag ash on your egg and peas. It was an emotional, classy affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I sadly couldn’t be there in person but I hope everyone enjoyed the floral tribute I sent depicting Marcus shitting in a bush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I hope everyone enjoyed their wedding favours, Marthacus generously gifted everyone a copy of his 2021 calendar and a horror dvd (used).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought he let the side down a bit tbh beaut. Was outside noshing off the local dealer for a bump and got caught with the vicar. Crunchy Locks told his new husband Andy Garcia and he ripped the pocket right off his wedding dress. But they made up so all is well in Gay Paree for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought he let the side down a bit tbh beaut. Was outside noshing off the local dealer for a bump and got caught with the vicar. Crunchy Locks told his new husband Andy Garcia and he ripped the pocket right off his wedding dress. But they made up so all is well in Gay Paree for now.
Andy Garcia 😅😂🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m gutted I couldn’t make it to the wedding beauts. My mum wouldn’t give me any money. I told her to duck my dead nan’s bleep and threw my iPad at her. Might murder her boyfriend later. Sounds like a grand time was had by all though. Cant Wait for Mr and Mrs Garcia to start popping out babies! Do you think they went to Tenerife for the honeymoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m gutted I couldn’t make it to the wedding beauts. My mum wouldn’t give me any money. I told her to duck my dead nan’s bleep and threw my iPad at her. Might murder her boyfriend later. Sounds like a grand time was had by all though. Cant Wait for Mr and Mrs Garcia to start popping out babies! Do you think they went to Tenerife for the honeymoon?
You should have lashed coke bottles at the wall as well Beaut, swallowed Nytol and smeared yourself in stolen mayonnaise and she would have known you meant business.

• Haha
Reactions: 9