Marcus Mitchell #78 Whoop Whoop it’s the sound of the… DWP 🚨

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking in. The Fatfud hasn't surfaced then?
Hmm 🤔.
Think he's been put into the clink where he's regaling the other lags with tales of his great gay sex love affair, his murder spree, his strangulation of his father, his life on the lam with the bed runner and wanted posters/calendars plastered over all the offies. His beautiful sister Amy Jane, his twin brother (can't remember his name), his pet sloth Sid and his pal crunchy locks with the flammable hair and his life as a road man rapper Baddie Boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just checking in. The Fatfud hasn't surfaced then?
Hmm 🤔.
Think he's been put into the clink where he's regaling the other lags with tales of his great gay sex love affair, his murder spree, his strangulation of his father, his life on the lam with the bed runner and wanted posters/calendars plastered over all the offies. His beautiful sister Amy Jane, his twin brother (can't remember his name), his pet sloth Sid and his pal crunchy locks with the flammable hair and his life as a road man rapper Baddie Boo.
Sound like it coukd be a book series beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
god I miss fat drunk Marcus who shat in bushes, thought rick astley died in 1937, and wore a Travelodge turban while pretending he had a twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Afternoon twattlers! I wonder if he’s picked out a stunning 3 piece Greggs blue and white number to show off his stunning new physique

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know is the wedding still going ahead or? I've got my most finest fascinator at the ready .
Beaut I've had a full spay tan, I've wrapped a toaster, I've bought a confetti cannon, I'm beginning to get a bad feeling about this... And I'm the maid of honour!

• Haha
Reactions: 20