Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you still have it? Post it if you do 😂
Had to find it on my fb 🤣🤣
WhatsApp wouldn't show it?
Bet I have to pay the beggy twit again for it 😭
Let me sink a few more buds and I'm on it beaut!
I might even just leave our names there 🤷🏼‍♀️
Got feck all to hide maid xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry guys been non stop since got the kids from school. Has toms account been authorised yet does anybody know? I hate missing time on here but also love catching up on it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched it again since you got it for me and I am HOWLING 😂😂 we need to share with these beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh ffs, just checked his last memmo beg and wow. "I would love to talk to you" hop on a live and stop charging people then ya peasant. Even better join up on here, make like ya toof and 'av it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I was literally strumming one out last night to the thought of tom joining.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just saying, I have not been near Facebook for three days, just had a shout our asking if I'm OK by text! Marcuuuuus, you have cured me! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are an ANGLE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Go on please do it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pair of skanky piss heads … Wonder who paid for these drinks?! Absolutely no shame! Proper scummy pair 🤣🤣Put them in the 🗑
They literally boil my piss🤬

Also does anyone else think his mam looks like sloth from ice age in that pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Evening beauts!
I’ve been lurking for a week or so, since MM informed 60k people that this was worth a look!
I couldn’t resist registering earlier after the last couple of threads. I’ve been howling with laughter whilst working from home! Needless to say that I’ve not done much work.
I had been following MM for quite a while actually and never said a bad word. Thought some of his rip of memes were quite funny still. But I couldn’t stop myself from posting last week after the Timmy Mallett post. I said his quest for validation was the problem. I guess he didn’t like that or the number or likes it attracted as I was soon blocked from Insta. I wasn’t even trying to be mean! His ‘followers’ are unfortunately enablers and are not helping. Anyway I know I am preaching to the converted here. This group is bloody brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Pair of skanky piss heads … Wonder who paid for these drinks?! Absolutely no shame! Proper scummy pair 🤣🤣Put them in the 🗑
What kind of mother gives her suicidal kid who has just had surgery and attempted suicide a glass/glasses of alcohol. Alcohol is a depressant, newsflash. Do they just drink together to make each other feel better about their own bad habits/addictions?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree, I had my gallbladder removed also and it was exactly the same. He could have had a gall stone attack. I’m sure the wording of his mums posts weren’t synonymous with a suicide attack as well.
And I was able to go home next day and eat normally etc.
What did his mum say? I didn’t see that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.