Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm up to the balenciaga's off the balcony on the Becky Bumhole saga beauts.

I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)

People have already asked about the drink, tut

So I shall ask, was that rave as tit as it looked? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All hands on deck you cunts ! We're about to find out where the bodies are!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can I ask how you guys came to the conclusion I was drink driving in exeter??? Some of you have pulled up a couple of newspaper posts from 2019, but not one of them says I was charged with DD?
Drink driving to Exeter came from Marcus posting on his insta stories you driving and him singing in the car on the way there and there was a bottle between your legs

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Can I ask how you guys came to the conclusion I was drink driving in exeter??? Some of you have pulled up a couple of newspaper posts from 2019, but not one of them says I was charged with DD?
Marcus filming you driving caught a beer bottle between ya legs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
100% agreed mate, what an absolute twit I was on that live and huge apologies to Chloe and anyone who was unfortunate enough to watch that stream. I'm embarrassed that I came across how I did.
Glad to hear that you're owning that behaviour. It was a really hard watch as a stranger, I was cringing. Good on you for watching it and realising it was not acceptable!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@daddygoose999

We just need the tea. Not tesco value. We need PG tips or something!

Why does he keep throwing you lads under the bus!?
Was the rave as tit as it looked?
Do you honestly want that in your life?

100% agreed mate, what an absolute twit I was on that live and huge apologies to Chloe and anyone who was unfortunate enough to watch that stream. I'm embarrassed that I came across how I did.
Fair play Tom.
Fair play.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha, this forum :ROFLMAO:

The rave was actually really good, Marcus only took videos at like 2pm on a Saturday afternoon after evey one had been on it till like 4am on the Friday, it was quiet and didn't really pick up till about 4ish on the sat again. Marcus didnt spoon me no, he had his own bed haha. He was only there for a couple of hours on the Fri and left pretty early on the Sat with a maccies he bought on the credit card I lent him for the weekend.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Marcus filming you driving caught a beer bottle between ya legs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hate to duck up the fun but did you see him actually drinking behind the wheel or just with the bottle? Maybe that's what MMjust wants people to see we all know what a manipulative bastard he is

Reactions: 11
Hahaha, this forum :ROFLMAO:

The rave was actually really good, Marcus only took videos at like 2pm on a Saturday afternoon after evey one had been on it till like 4am on the Friday, it was quiet and didn't really pick up till about 4ish on the sat again. Marcus didnt spoon me no, he had his own bed haha. He was only there for a couple of hours on the Fri and left pretty early on the Sat with a maccies he bought on the credit card I lent him for the weekend.
Why did it look like it was in a pontins or a park resort, not even a butlins? Was there an arcade 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.