Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time the other day showing us he’s “sucide” scars .. What a massive nob (not literally though) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What an absolute let down ! Been waiting all
Day for Tom!! What’s he going to say anyway?
he’s going to just defend his drink driving ans blame alcohol for being a div!??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck sake been so excited for Tom’s appearance all day I’ve been having fanny flutters at my desk! I can usually handle the anticipation but I cant wait much longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember Adelle, ‘people only throw shade at what shines’ quote from MM himself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck sake Mr C.L is going to divorce me, I've done sweet piss all again today waiting for Tom 😂 and woke him up like last night giggling like a hyena, not lifted a finger for two days, I blame all you beauts 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You are a bleeping twit 🤣🤣🤣
"From MM himself" 🤣🤣
bleeping twit you are!

I dare you to post your message from him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@aalmcan we not cut our names out? Only the MM himself would know... that would wees him out 🤣🤣🤣

@aalmaalm can you cut our names out? Only MM himself would know 🤣 we could weed him out??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Or was it ‘things what shine’ something like that 😂😂😂

You are a bleeping twit 🤣🤣🤣
"From MM himself" 🤣🤣
bleeping twit you are!

I dare you to post your message from him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@aalmcan we not cut our names out? Only the MM himself would know... that would wees him out 🤣🤣🤣

@aalmaalm can you cut our names out? Only MM himself would know 🤣 we could weed him out??
Oh god I could but then I think he’d be able to dig you out not me because you requested it 😂 unless, because you know he’s such an influencer he has his PR team deal with memmo requests 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve done a full day at work, caught up on 14 missed page threads and still no Tom.
Disappointing, but not unexpected really! We were treated with a visit from Adelle…2 of his friends coming over in the same weekend would have spoilt us all really 😂 it’s not Christmas yet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, just thought I'd check what's the latest and this story's skipped a whole 2 threads since I last checked! Turns out self harm and declaring your self harm doesn't change people's actions or cure depression

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Or was it ‘things what shine’ something like that 😂😂😂

Oh god I could but then I think he’d be able to dig you out not me because you requested it 😂 unless, because you know he’s such an influencer he has his PR team deal with memmo requests 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shall we just for the craic?

Just means no more memmos for us! 😭😭😅😅

If he blocks me. You know the drill ss before he dd lmao xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This guy needs to get off social media and sort out his mental health off camera and with trained professionals

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Cojoco you can’t mute the names either because the funniest bit about it is the way he pronounces my name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.