Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts I'm 40 seconds in to his 1st youtube video. Type in Marcus Mitchell autism. I am in bits 😂😂😂😂
duck sake I had to turn it off because I was starting to develop sympathy for him.

Total projection on my part as my little boy has autism but hearing MM talk about playing by himself along with the sad music made me feel a bit sad.

Can somebody knock me upside the head please?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A great philosopher kylie minogue once said ‘I’ll forgive,and forget if you spill how you met Marcus 🎶’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t watch the video of the Chloe gardener I had to turn it off :( also how they met though I am so intrigued. Tell ya something when Marcus first mentioned him too me i swear he said he thought Tom fancied him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
duck sake I had to turn it off because I was starting to develop sympathy for him.

Total projection on my part as my little boy has autism but hearing MM talk about playing by himself along with the sad music made me feel a bit sad.

Can somebody knock me upside the head please?
Sure if you wait til the credits you'll see Marcus produced and directed it himself. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t watch the video of the Chloe gardener I had to turn it off :( also how they met though I am so intrigued. Tell ya something when Marcus first mentioned him too me i swear he said he thought Tom fancied him.
😂 Please come and tell us what Marcus said, Tom!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who’s so depressed and tried to kill himself he’s not doing bad posting today is he 🙄

Reactions: 12
New top fan…well she does look like a man in drag .
He will be put out- there’s not room for two plate faced attention seeking tubbos on his page
9BA4C3C9-F0CA-4254-8D5D-A56A507C6A71.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well judging by his reaction and threatening to end the live it’s got to be something like that. Maybe Tom can clarity tomorrow 👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.