Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thanks beauts!!! I’ve only been an avid beaut for a couple of days so this has topped off an action packed weekend.. they do say a Sunday well spent brings a week of content 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥂 cheers lads
It was a belter of a suggestion!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember in the QnA when personal hygiene is a key point for him when on the pull but the next page was this….(TRIGGER🤢)
He’s got bleeping toe jam 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I believe everything Adelllllle has said other than that Marcus doesn’t smell. He 100% smells like an earring back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
He admits to making fake accounts to try and get peoples attention I.e he did it to the boy he was stalking 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He’s got bleeping toe jam 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I believe everything Adelllllle has said other than that Marcus doesn’t smell. He 100% smells like an earring back.
Jesus Christ I just laughed so hard my cat hissed at me🤣🤣🤣
A bleeping earring back 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My bath water is stone cold but I have caught up beauts!!

Welllllll after watching those videos all I can say is that I have never heard anyone breathing like they have just ran a marathon whilst just sitting down. Jesus, he needn't worry about trying to depart this cruel world via a budweiser bottle, he just needs to try and run for a bus.

22 years old and in that state?

Oh, and Tom you're a prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My other half has high functioning autism and I've been keeping him up to date with the MM theatrics and he said that the autistic community don't claim him as one of their own.

He said Marcus is a predatory bastard who blaims everything on his autism and needs to be locked up in a cage underground like Robert Maudsley, with no internet access.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Talking about smells, lads my fanny is still on fire from the fabulosa. But I do have the best smelling vagina in the country. I’m going to have to go to bed with an ice pack, PLEASE SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING!
night beauts xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My other half has high functioning autism and I've been keeping him up to date with the MM theatrics and he said that the autistic community don't claim him as one of their own.

He said Marcus is a predatory bastard who blaims everything on his autism and needs to be locked up in a cage underground like Robert Maudsley, with no internet access.
100% many of my family members have high functioning autism and none, absolutely none behave the way he does. Also, I've yet to hear any of them blame anything on their autism.
The interview with Talia just confirms what we knew, he's a predator.

Reactions: 14
Took a while but me and the kids have caught up on the threads. Yes, Marcus Mitchell has been my kid’s bedtime story tonight ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Talking about smells, lads my fanny is still on fire from the fabulosa. But I do have the best smelling vagina in the country. I’m going to have to go to bed with an ice pack, PLEASE SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING!
night beauts xx
duck me sideways on a Sunday - the cats just had me for literally LOLLing again… we are tattlers of course we will screenshot - rest easy comrade nonnite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
night beauts xx
I thought you had sprayed fabulosa on your dinner 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I seen that becky bumhole crying wow woe is me on Snapchat all about how my tattoos don’t make me a bad mum and she was clearly vexed about her baby weight and I thought what a sad insecure existence.

Anyway to keep on topic I’m off to watch the YouTube tit shows I’ve heard so much about thanks trollz 😈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.