Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never seen this live but deffo needs to be spoke about. Not fair on the girl and Iā€™ll say that to Tom myself.
The live is in one of the previous threads if you wanted to have a look. I canā€™t remember who posted it maybe they can repost though if they see this.
I donā€™t watch the videos Iā€™m terrified Iā€™d see him puking over himself. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who has time to look at his insta anymore? I'm way too busy with this thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 893733
Mr Recycle strikes again šŸ™„
Wait what did he recycle thos again today. My bloods actually boiling. Meant to care about Stephen so much yet knows full well his baby niece drowned in the bath and Stephen tried to bring that poor girl back to life. Fair enough that meme wouldā€™ve been funny back then but nah not now what a vile prick. And grace is on there her baby cousin too. I might be reading too much into the meme I know it isnā€™t aimed at anyone but why make jokes about something that meant to mean so much to you. I donā€™t even know if this comment makes sense Iā€™m just pure angry

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Wait what did he recycle thos again today. My bloods actually boiling. Meant to care about Stephen so much yet knows full well his baby niece drowned in the bath and Stephen tried to bring that poor girl back to life. Fair enough that meme wouldā€™ve been funny back then but nah not now what a vile prick. And grace is on there her baby cousin too. I might be reading too much into the meme I know it isnā€™t aimed at anyone but why make jokes about something that meant to mean so much to you. I donā€™t even know if this comment makes sense Iā€™m just pure angry
Heā€™s actually so disgusting. Selfish narcissistic person.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ah I see his bath post was an old video.

He recycles that much he could single handedly save the world. Leave China to it, throw out your energy saving lightbulbs and bring back plastic McDonald's straws. Nanny Mcphee is on the case and will get the job done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Been following this thread since Marcus posted his suicide note the other dayā€¦ wow!!!
also does anyone think itā€™s very bad taste heā€™s posting memes about suicide when he apparently
Tried to take his own life literally 4 days ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
yes he posted it about an hour ago and Iā€™m sorry to hear that story. sounds utterly heartbreaking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't know if I'll sleep tonight knowing Toms making his grand appearance tomorrow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi guys first time poster and long term lurker. I was directed here by MM firework ā€˜blood on your hands postā€™ and have been catching up on the previous threads. I canā€™t believe what a despicable piece of work he is and Iā€™m raging at this weeks attention seeking antics. I sadly lost my 19 year old brother to suicide back in 2017 and his posting has triggered me majorly this week. I am disgusted how MM threatens suicide every time he is called out on his attention seeking behaviour. No one in my experience of having a genuine mental health crisis posts selfies, goes live on Instagram and posts attention seeking posts announcing they are going to end it all. Heā€™s announced his departure from this world more times than a airport departure lounge. I was traumatised the first time I saw Marcus post he was suicidal as is brought back very raw emotions from my personal experience and was worried sick. There is nothing wrong with the bloke apart from being sick and twisted to make a mockery of suicide. Enjoy your trainers you fat attention seeking pig and posting your grubby little face everywhere. Sick of sight of you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Oh my word. I have my newborn on my lap and this made my blood run cold. That poor baby. I'm so, so sorry.

FWIW Stephen sounded like a great person. God bless him.

Marcus is a nasty, nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is there anyway you could suggest Grace to unfollow Marcus, I commented on his post on the trainers telling him he needs to show respect for Grace xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.