Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to see this live video too with Tom and the girl he called a slag, keep seeing it being mentioned but can't find it anywhere...please repost 😁

Reactions: 4
Wait what did he recycle thos again today. My bloods actually boiling. Meant to care about Stephen so much yet knows full well his baby niece drowned in the bath and Stephen tried to bring that poor girl back to life. Fair enough that meme would’ve been funny back then but nah not now what a vile prick. And grace is on there her baby cousin too. I might be reading too much into the meme I know it isn’t aimed at anyone but why make jokes about something that meant to mean so much to you. I don’t even know if this comment makes sense I’m just pure angry
He’s 💯 gna know it’s gonna boil your piss. None of us would know. Manipulative little cuntbag!!

Reactions: 17
Wait what did he recycle thos again today. My bloods actually boiling. Meant to care about Stephen so much yet knows full well his baby niece drowned in the bath and Stephen tried to bring that poor girl back to life. Fair enough that meme would’ve been funny back then but nah not now what a vile prick. And grace is on there her baby cousin too. I might be reading too much into the meme I know it isn’t aimed at anyone but why make jokes about something that meant to mean so much to you. I don’t even know if this comment makes sense I’m just pure angry
That's awful :( unless it affects MM in some way he doesn't seem to care...anything for likes :rolleyes: that boy has no decorum at all

Reactions: 14
Hi guys first time poster and long term lurker. I was directed here by MM firework ‘blood on your hands post’ and have been catching up on the previous threads. I can’t believe what a despicable piece of work he is and I’m raging at this weeks attention seeking antics. I sadly lost my 19 year old brother to suicide back in 2017 and his posting has triggered me majorly this week. I am disgusted how MM threatens suicide every time he is called out on his attention seeking behaviour. No one in my experience of having a genuine mental health crisis posts selfies, goes live on Instagram and posts attention seeking posts announcing they are going to end it all. He’s announced his departure from this world more times than a airport departure lounge. I was traumatised the first time I saw Marcus post he was suicidal as is brought back very raw emotions from my personal experience and was worried sick. There is nothing wrong with the bloke apart from being sick and twisted to make a mockery of suicide. Enjoy your trainers you fat attention seeking pig and posting your grubby little face everywhere. Sick of sight of you.
Welcome to you 🤗

Reactions: 9
Actually feel so sorry for you!
There's nothing that vile man won't do. No level he won't stoop to.
He probably hasn't done it intentionally and that's me actually giving the slob the benefit if the doubt. However. Like you've said. If he meant that much to him... things like this he just wouldn't post. He has no care or compassion for any of you. Sorry you've had to learn the hard way that this man is all about himself. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Beauts I'm 40 seconds in to his 1st youtube video. Type in Marcus Mitchell autism. I am in bits 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi guys first time poster and long term lurker. I was directed here by MM firework ‘blood on your hands post’ and have been catching up on the previous threads. I can’t believe what a despicable piece of work he is and I’m raging at this weeks attention seeking antics. I sadly lost my 19 year old brother to suicide back in 2017 and his posting has triggered me majorly this week. I am disgusted how MM threatens suicide every time he is called out on his attention seeking behaviour. No one in my experience of having a genuine mental health crisis posts selfies, goes live on Instagram and posts attention seeking posts announcing they are going to end it all. He’s announced his departure from this world more times than a airport departure lounge. I was traumatised the first time I saw Marcus post he was suicidal as is brought back very raw emotions from my personal experience and was worried sick. There is nothing wrong with the bloke apart from being sick and twisted to make a mockery of suicide. Enjoy your trainers you fat attention seeking pig and posting your grubby little face everywhere. Sick of sight of you.
I’m so sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad we're sharing my favourite video of Tom ! A little refresher for us all. Sounds like misogyny to me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.