Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no excuse, I'm massively ashamed of my behaviour on that stream and I apologies to Chloe for that. Everything happens for a reason, and me watching that live back is only a good thing, what a head! Sorry guys 😞
Tom. Don't go back.

Reactions: 8
Marcus created a Facebook account under the name Amy and sent me these messages out of the blue without knowing me. Also sent some on Insta if I can try and find them. I found it amusing, didn’t really know what the duck was going on. That’s how we met.
And that kids- is how I met your mother

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fuckkkkkk meeeeee. I’ve just had to catch up on so many pages. Tom you’re here!! Sorry I cancelled me and the kids deffo got the lurgy…. Any who. Those bleeping screenshots sorry but wtf!! Seeing those messages I swear I know of someone who also received those a while ago yano I’m gonna pop him a message and see as I’m sure he posted them on fb and he’s from Camborne. Tom we all want to know how you got to know Amy was Marcus etc. how did I never know any of thissss 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone can answer as i personally don't know anyone with autism, but what meds would he be taking? I didn't realise you could take meds for autism, i thought it was more learning coping techniques?
Probably something to keep him calm. Autism can’t be medicated, but agitation and distress/depression can.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fuckkkkkk meeeeee. I’ve just had to catch up on so many pages. Tom you’re here!! Sorry I cancelled me and the kids deffo got the lurgy…. Any who. Those bleeping screenshots sorry but wtf!! Seeing those messages I swear I know of someone who also received those a while ago yano I’m gonna pop him a message and see as I’m sure he posted them on fb and he’s from Camborne. Tom we all want to know how you got to know Amy was Marcus etc. how did I never know any of thissss 😂😂😂
Oh do invite them over too if it's the same Amy Jane 🫖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loooooord let there me more catfish stories of Amy 🙏🤣

And yes Tom.... how dis you find out it was Marcus... we need more detail!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you saw that he was on insta, and a "public figure" and no doubt bigged himself up as a bit of an influencer.....was there not a teeny tiny part of you that thought there might be something in it for you to be his mate?
What could there possibly be in it for me? I pretty much paid for most of his beers when I went out with him, Paid for his hotel and weekend in Exeter. I was just trying to get him out the house and be a friend to him. I have another friend who has lots of issues, body dysmorpia, anxiety etc and have been there for him too, he appreciates that. I guess I thought Marcus would too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sooooo @daddygoose999 you said you work in a pub/Hotel.... How would you like being spoken to the way you spoke to the staff in 'spoons when you were getting a load of freebies of deluded people watching you and Marcus?
After him chundering all over the place I'd have rubbed both your noses in it and made you lick it up if you spoke to me or a member of my ex staff like that!

Welcome btw 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How did Marcus explain himself when he was revealing he was catfishing you?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sooooo @daddygoose999 you said you work in a pub/Hotel.... How would you like being spoken to the way you spoke to the staff in 'spoons when you were getting a load of freebies of deluded people watching you and Marcus?
After him chundering all over the place I'd have rubbed both your noses in it and made you lick it up if you spoke to me or a member of my ex staff like that!

Welcome btw 🙂
Yeah you were so rude

Reactions: 7
What could there possibly be in it for me? I pretty much paid for most of his beers when I went out with him, Paid for his hotel and weekend in Exeter. I was just trying to get him out the house and be a friend to him. I have another friend who has lots of issues, body dysmorpia, anxiety etc and have been there for him too, he appreciates that. I guess I thought Marcus would too.
Your motives sound good, it's a shame they haven't been appreciated.

This is what is toxic about the "influencer" culture. Its all smoke and mirrors of a life of luxury when in reality its a sham. However, what worries me is that so many people aspire to it....my own kids included.

Marcus really could have had a good future and been a good advocate for autism etc, so many people here have implied they were looking for a role model to help them cope. But instead he just wants to be lazy qnd go for the freebies etc and take money from the people who genuinely want to support him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
@daddygoose999 when you and Beggy Mitchell went to spoons and he was getting all those free drinks, did he ever make fun of the fact that his followers done that?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just feel like you let your guard down.
Didn't know what "Amy" was capable of and they've dragged you round the block and back for their own amusement.

You are old enough though. Big enough and wise enough.

Lesson learned I really hope 💯♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.