Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How gutting for Tom he gets messages from what he thinks is a kinky sexy woman who's dying to shag, to find out its Marcus Mitchell instead!

Reactions: 39
How did you meet
Did he ever say what went on, if anything, between him and Stephen?
do you think he’ll ever get a job?
Also not touching any questions to do with Stephen with a 50ft barge pole, sorry. That’s a sensitive subject that has nothing to do with me

Reactions: 55
Anyone else now fancy being done dirty from behind whilst their nose touches the glass orrrrrrr is it just me

Reactions: 26
@daddygoose999 (I felt dirty typing that in)

If you know Marcus is suicidal are you not worried that coming on here and sharing his weird messages might have him nipping to the Spar for a 4 pack of Budweiser?

We love it though so don't let that put you off....keep it coming

Reactions: 27
hey i’m new here! I followed MM at first as i am going through autism diagnosis myself right now and his oage was not what i was expecting His OF out me right off then him begging for drinks. Then he’d be crying on live. I remember one he was crying and saying he was going to jump off the bridge.
Disgusting

Reactions: 14
So he even begs off his mates he is a disgrace

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.