Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just another Marcus Monday
Did he try to make Tom gay?
Is that why he ran away?
Will someone approve his account like yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be fair, Yel is a bleeping legend.. It’s proper backwards this thread she’s right 🤣
Oh I love her. I was scrolling through a thread before and found myself liking all her witty comments. Had to stop myself before she thought I was a weirdo (I probably am to be fair I'm on this thread) all Marcus' fault though...he's a few fries short of a happy meal!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow took a while but finally caught back up, certainly haven't been disappointed.

New twist, come on tom where are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused
What does a mod do
Are there mods for every thread? Is that why they don’t like the thread? I’m confused

Barelywater are you a sister account for Jason Thomas 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, Yel is a bleeping legend.. It’s proper backwards this thread she’s right 🤣
Marcus is the reason I joined Tattle, is this not normal? I’d say the Hinch thread is all kinds of crazy (I love it but they are obsessed)!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I've drank 4 buds.
Thanks Marcus.
Boyfriends crying now an all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s literally the biggest gobshite ever! Bet he smells like a moudly belly button too 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Marcus is the reason I joined Tattle, is this not normal? I’d say the Hinch thread is all kinds of crazy (I love it but they are obsessed)!
this thread made tattle better for me, I spend more time here than anywhere else these days, Rebecca lamb is a bore compared 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
I personally think it’s very tame this thread.. all of this thick and fast tea from ex friends is deffo rare though(if it’s genuine)

I personally think it’s very tame this thread.. all of this thick and fast tea from ex friends is deffo rare though!
i think that’s why we aren’t allowed a wiki tbh 😆 I suppose it comes across like Marcus is here shitstirring iygwim?

Reactions: 9
Well thank you Tom for the no show, I'm crying now! My day has been completely ruined.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.