Marcus Mitchell #7 A 30% chance of survival

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what annoys me more than anything else - the bloody emoji bar he adds to everything. Before this thread, I used to see and think, oh duck off
I keep my hand in tho by sending him ❤Or💯(It always seems to be them 2) just so the silly fucker doesn’t block me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like mods won't allow us to have a wiki ☹
I’ve just seen the comments, maybe we need to wait for the thread to die down from tagging the mod to approve posts etc. I don’t know if there a rules for who’s allowed a wiki or not 😭

Reactions: 5
Looks like mods won't allow us to have a wiki ☹
Screenshot_20211129-154446_Samsung Internet.jpg

😂😂 I'm howling...Marcus look what you've done! This thread is the black sheep of Tattle because of you and now we're not allowed nice things! Fewming....bottle of bud and A30 rolls for me 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well Tom, you've ruined my day!
Kids are back from school and now I've got to go and do some adult tit!
Been sat waiting with tea and snacks all day.
Cheers, mum's crying. Nice one!
Feckin let down 😭
Kids home now.
Pretending to be an adult again.
Nice one Tom.
Kids crying now.

duck it.
I'm gonna bend over backwards and come back in 3 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree, I had my gallbladder removed also and it was exactly the same. He could have had a gall stone attack. I’m sure the wording of his mums posts weren’t synonymous with a suicide attack as well.
And I was able to go home next day and eat normally etc.
Yeah, apparently stabbed himself with a bud bottle drunk, rude to all the nurses and spat at a male nurse drunk and then discharged himself the next day when his mam refused to do a PCR test to get in.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Adellllllle.

No one cares of you're on the snow.
I certainly don't 🤷🏼‍♀️

Look at him throwing his shade 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.