Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he should go on Naked Attraction 🤣🤣🤣 he could do one of his tit 'tit flappy dances' and lift his gunt to reveal his mini milk for potential suitors 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I didn’t know KJ was a man I thought they were a woman 😆

Peeing at ‘massive pipe’. In his dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
whats going on?? i’ve caught up on the thread so ONLY 40 more to go FFS bit at least this gives me time to catch up. But seriously why no comments since Sunday? has he gone for a roll or something?

edit: I see yous have been posting, im going to getting stuck in now catching up on this thread before there is another one.

Reactions: 6
It’s weird the impressions you get of people on this thread/forum though isn’t it. Like @MrsPoison i only ever see you as Marcus in a wig I’m so sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've got pictures of a few of you in my head. Go on tell me what you imagine me to be like. Dying to know how I come across anonymously lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've got pictures of a few of you in my head. Go on tell me what you imagine me to be like. Dying to know how I come across anonymously lmao.
I’ve always thought of you as young, slim with long dark hair

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always just picture everyone as their profile pics. So basically lots of hysterical hybrid walrus/caravans with massive pipes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I always just picture everyone as their profile pics. So basically lots of hysterical hybrid walrus/caravans with massive pipes
Same, my dear same here 😂😂 where have all these Marcus’ come from, as if 1 wasn’t enough there are dozens of the lump of lard no wonder there’s a food shortage, Marcus has eaten it all - we’re all doomed 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.