Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pictured you as a woman in your mid 30s, few kids, middle class, husband working in some corporate field lol.
That sounds like everything I want to be!

Reality: male, approaching 30, no kids, and the one doing the work in the corporate field. No sugar daddy for me sadly.

I imagine you quite tall a good style of dressing and a tounge like acid beaut
Don’t reveal my secrets beaut. This is quite accurate to be fair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That sounds like everything I want to be!

Reality: male, approaching 30, no kids, and the one doing the work in the corporate field. No sugar daddy for me sadly.

Don’t reveal my secrets beaut. This is quite accurate to be fair 😂
I thought you’d be older!

Reactions: 1
I thought Lucy is mega short, really slim, long dark hair, always in skinny jeans and nice trainers. Very specific. I think people who didn’t have a profile pic, I could imagine them - all people with profile pics from the start I just see in my head as their profile pics. I also picture her stoned giggling at everything.

I GENUINELY had no idea KJ or venom are gents!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who knew KJ was a man. I’ve a friend who’s a doctor and I always picture him. Hes absolutely gorgeous with amazing teeth and when I met him I was genuinely sad he wasn’t straight 😂

When I read Venoms posts I picture the guy from Hunsnet
OMG YES!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You beauts are too kind.

A Iceland family size lasagne and a grated cheese sandwich for you all ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You beauts are too kind.

A Iceland family size lasagne and a grated cheese sandwich for you all ❤
That ain’t very generous of you hun. How is that going to feed us. We will waste away. Where is the mayo and the ginormous cake?

(I do envy his ability to eat a whole cake, and the rest, with minimal repercussions. I would be crying and rolling on the floor with self loathing after a slice 😭)

That ain’t very generous of you hun. How is that going to feed us. We will waste away. Where is the mayo and the ginormous cake?

(I do envy his ability to eat a whole cake, and the rest, with minimal repercussions. I would be crying and rolling on the floor with self loathing after a slice 😭)
I used to eat whole gateaux like he did and I’d never go above 8 stone (I’m 5’11 so that is tiny for me) now I ate a bar of chocolate last week and I still can’t fit in my leggings 😂 duck turning 30 - but also imagine the size of him once he goes past 30 😯😯😯😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Not generous? I also grant you unlimited use of the communal for a period of 24 hours. Happy bouncing beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to eat whole gateaux like he did and I’d never go above 8 stone (I’m 5’11 so that is tiny for me) now I ate a bar of chocolate last week and I still can’t fit in my leggings 😂 duck turning 30 - but also imagine the size of him once he goes past 30 😯😯😯😯
***IF

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.