Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. πŸ₯€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just wrote this in another thread I’m in and I thought it was this one and wondered when they’d arrived over here and when we’d finally got a close up of the ceiling fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

EF549001-DC29-42F0-A5BC-38006783B931.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A story of three parts:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
'The Camborne Crusher' advertising his imaginary wears 🀣🀣🀣 #hewillcrushyou

OMFG beauts I have got 'He will crush you' playing over and over in my head in the style of Queen - We will Rock You' I have got to be up at 5.20 am and it won't bloody stop πŸ™„ Damn you Mitchell 😑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Any of you fit the criteria beauts. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As if anyone will go near him im usually like the 'oo everyone deserves happiness and love' but not this bleep and its good hes not being picky about looks because theres not many options for him if any
And the only reason this boyf will be going to hospital is when hes been crushed 😭

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.