Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Lucyxxxx back on top with this

Link to previous thread here
We flew through that last one so quickly like the good old days

Newbies refer to wiki if you have any questions 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Very basic recap:
- when Marcus was 8 years old he allegedly murdered his step father
- Sid will never forgive the little tit
- currently in the mist of a night out where he has been stranded 25 miles away from his digs and chose to pay £40 for a taxi home instead of £3.50 for the bus even though he’s complaining about the cost of living crisis
- met scooter in the bus station (see below video)
- owes £12 debts from 3 weeks ago to the taxi company

also thought we should start this thread with this from one of his lives tonight 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The last few pages of that thread were absolute gold. 🤣 I need more of this please marcus beaut. I’ve been waiting for you to smash the gaff up let’s go. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that was exhausting exciting! What a bloody night! I wonder what he heard the girls say to make him flounce off like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Highlight of the night for me was Courtney tuning in to one of his lives, wonder what she is making of the whole situation - he loved her, he did

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow beauts what a night such a treat i will see you all in morning na night x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Sid’s wizards sleeve minge could cope?

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Beauts I’ve had the best night of my life ngl. He really came through for us tonight didn’t he

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Very basic recap:
- when Marcus was 8 years old he allegedly murdered his step father
- Sid will never forgive the little tit
- currently in the mist of a night out where he has been stranded 25 miles away from his digs and chose to pay £40 for a taxi home instead of £3.50 for the bus even though he’s complaining about the cost of living crisis
- met scooter in the bus station (see below video)
- owes £12 debts from 3 weeks ago to the taxi company

also thought we should start this thread with this from one of his lives tonight 😂😂😂
and he had chips called someone a creep head, burped and cried.

I wonder if Sid’s wizards sleeve minge could cope?

View attachment 1586472
pushed back up? jaysus that would be a baggy fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Beauts what have I missed bern busy 🍆😂

Taxi payment issue video for the beauts who missed it

Beauts I’ve been busy 💦😂
Why is this playing in slow motion.

Taxi payment issue video for the beauts who missed it

Beauts I’ve been busy 💦😂
Why is this playing in slow motion.

Beauts I’m totally tit faced! I can’t believe the night we have had! We have waited months for this! Not convinced it’s over! We have had Carcus mmmm drama! I’m pissed and I’ve had 🍆! Plus we are all reunited, it’s actually the best! Obviously all in the name of queen lizzy the mother of A nonce! Rip lizzy bird

Errrrm hello beauts why am I the ladt man standing?! He’s disappeared abd so have you all! 🫣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.