Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading the Marcus Mitchell x Katie Price crossover earlier and howled that someone suggested Venom reads the MM wiki. Little do they know our venom lives and breathes Marcus, obviously wasn’t a true beaut 😂😂
😂 😂 😂 😂 omg I didn't see this 😂 how I feel right now to that user :
1664035125868.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was reading the Marcus Mitchell x Katie Price crossover earlier and howled that someone suggested Venom reads the MM wiki. Little do they know our venom lives and breathes Marcus, obviously wasn’t a true beaut 😂😂
On this thread?

Reactions: 1
I’ve been lurking since thread 6. Made a tattle account in Oct last year but never commented. You all crack me up. Hoping he has an MMMM in Jan as I’ll have a newborn and will need something to get me through the night feeds.
Ive noticed you reacting to most posts for a long time now, I don’t look at you as lurker , always looked at you as a beaut like the the rest of us. Welcome and comment beaut ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
We need a new thread beauts! here’s hoping we’re treated with the Mother of all MMMs beauts

Reactions: 5
Imagine how piled high this plate will be at the carvery. I hope he shits himself the greedy bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Beauts, I am bored shitless and feeling a bit meh about myself today 🤔 so I have just re-read Marcus' wiki and OMFG I am out of that funk and feeling bloody fabulous 🤣🤣 he really is one 'fucked up motherfucker' 🙄 if you are having a tit day beauts get on the wiki for 'shits and giggles' (only Marcus can tit in a bush 💩) 😁 it will make you feel amazing and so glad you are not him 😏 I am still laughing 😂

Reactions: 9
Nah as if 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.