Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. πŸ₯€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got pictures of a few of you in my head. Go on tell me what you imagine me to be like. Dying to know how I come across anonymously lmao.
I picture you to be blonde, a bit curvy (not overweight just curvy) and mid height. I also picture a nose piercing πŸ˜‚ a strong northern accent and a few kids (boys maybe mixed race) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is that really specific?

I’d love to know what people think I’m like???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey beauts πŸ‘‹ happy friday ! 35 pages to fly through whilst sat waiting on a delayed flight home 😞 praying cuntus has played up need some entertainment other wise i may have my own version of MMMM in the airport πŸ˜… x

Reactions: 6
I'm 5ft lol πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. I've got a herd of boys who are all as pale as casper the ghost lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can confirm I'm a right sort though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also you all got my hair wrong I'm ginger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm 5ft lol πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. I've got a herd of boys who are all as pale as casper the ghost lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can confirm I'm a right sort though. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also you all got my hair wrong I'm ginger.
I imagined you with brightly died red/orange hair, curvy, nice boobs, in a cute rockabilly dress πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
YOU’RE GINGER. No that’s wrong, you’re wrong. Only @MrsPoison can be ginger.

I wonder what Marcus thinks we look like. Deformed gremlins or something probs. Look in the mirror innit bab

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think he should go on Naked Attraction 🀣🀣🀣 he could do one of his tit 'tit flappy dances' and lift his gunt to reveal his mini milk for potential suitors 🀣
Imagine seeing Marcus in HD πŸ˜–. The camera still wouldn’t be able to locate his cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But beauts I can confirm I am indeed male and would fit MM’s dating criteria. And no, I’m not going to take one for the team no matter how much I adore you all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But beauts I can confirm I am indeed male and would fit MM’s dating criteria. And no, I’m not going to take one for the team no matter how much I adore you all.
I pictured you as a woman in your mid 30s, few kids, middle class, husband working in some corporate field lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I picture you to be blonde, a bit curvy (not overweight just curvy) and mid height. I also picture a nose piercing πŸ˜‚ a strong northern accent and a few kids (boys maybe mixed race) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ is that really specific?

I’d love to know what people think I’m like???
I know what you look like pommy (πŸ”₯) so now your face pops up whenever I read your posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I imagine you quite tall a good style of dressing and a tounge like acid beaut

Reactions: 5
I've got pictures of a few of you in my head. Go on tell me what you imagine me to be like. Dying to know how I come across anonymously lmao.
Slim, young, trendy but casual and with long gingery, strawberry blonde hair

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.