Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the graveyard 💀🪦

Wasn’t he bragging about not having to worry about fuel costs as his bills are paid for him?
If he is on benefits he will have plenty of money next Spring for gas & electric bills, special payments etc

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Trying to convince everyone he doesn’t have fat little sausage fingers. Uh, we have eyes you overfilled beanbag.

29344284-A9F2-4110-BEE8-0D069C1F0A14.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry if it's been said haven't caught up yet as been in work BUT did he really just refer to an orgasm as orgy the bleeping inexperienced little duck tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really hope the DWP are made aware of his TikTok begging, abusing the benefits system and the fact he eats out every single day at Tyaks several times a day, paying over a tenner for a full English breakfast, lasagne at £14 and a margherita pizza at £9. He is totally taking the piss. I won't even start about his accommodation for homeless people. He boils my piss.
The problem is, if he is just on PIP then it won’t be means tested!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
If he is on benefits he will have plenty of money next Spring for gas & electric bills, special payments etc
The type of place he's living he would have no bills. All at the tax payer's expense.

Remember when he accused Sid of stealing his disability money 😂😂😂
He still is hence the 'conservator' Britney tit. He is annoying me more daily when most people have worked all their lives and struggling and this bleep eats out at Tyacks daily.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Answer me this you fat twit if you have such loving family why did they leave you to eat your maccies alone in your bedsit? Go sit on a bog brush you waste of space

Reactions: 17
Whoever did this made me spit my wine out 😂 so funny!

He's live... he's out soon round Camborne and ordered pizza, not an exciting live. Asked for Mayo. The amount he took during his baddie stage from spoons you'd think he'd be fine til Xmas at least.
Who made that account? Confess at once! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY DOES HE NEED SO MUCH MAYO 😂 not gonna lie, I like a good squirt on my chips but that's taking the piss! They might as well hand him the whole bottle, fat prick 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s so boring so I’m entertaining myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.