Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus having an 8am pity party

“My god everything has changed so much it's actually sad. I loved living at home, creating videos all day long, being my goofy self. Last year proper changed everything, mixing in with wrong crowd. I feel like I've totally lost myself and my spark”
Mixing in with the wrong crowd…have things turned sour with Adelle again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

“My god everything has changed so much it's actually sad. I loved living at home, creating videos all day long, being my goofy self. Last year proper changed everything, mixing in with wrong crowd. I feel like I've totally lost myself and my spark”
Mixing with the wrong crowd? does he not know he is the wrong crowd? the self entitled self indulgent giant stay puft marshmallow man

Reactions: 12
Fingers crossed. Potentially an MMMM coming. Love how despite half of us being blocked it hasn't hindered this thread in any way shape or form 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He better have a MMMM I’m on annual leave until Saturday. Come on the great cycle of Marcus have an explosive one you know you want too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Did he actually say this?

Reactions: 4
Probably the graveyard 💀🪦

Wasn’t he bragging about not having to worry about fuel costs as his bills are paid for him?
Probably did the twit but yet wants his own flat where he wont be able to escape any bills 😭

Reactions: 7
Is he finally being driven away by the men in white coats?
Or has Sam kidnapped him to try to get his £12?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey beauts just scanned through the last few pages to catch up. Been keeping one eyed on Melon head and he seems to be looking dramatic in the back of a car! What’s occurring?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.