Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what’s going on with Fatboy Grim? Looking all pensive in the passenger seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh he's all mysterious and dramatic in the backseat. I'm hooked. Quality content.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On todays episode of ‘things that didn’t happen’ we have Marcus ‘the cesspit’ mitchell and his tale of his sister likening him to Britney Spears!

• Haha
He went to an 'autism meeting' with his sister. His sister was shouting out 'Free Britney' as he's under 'conservatorship' and he then consoled himself with a McDonalds. I hope he gets the shits the vacuous bleep. I wish he'd stop eating on camera. Absolute pig.

itsmarcusmitchell_1663856005950.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I hope he told the 'Autism Team' how much he likes to piss and drug up his benefit money on a Saturday night out with randoms making himself vulnerable and what he earns from Tik Tok and the LLL brigade pinging him money on his PayPal every week 🤔 he was defo getting into 'character' in the back of the car 😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I really hope the DWP are made aware of his TikTok begging, abusing the benefits system and the fact he eats out every single day at Tyaks several times a day, paying over a tenner for a full English breakfast, lasagne at £14 and a margherita pizza at £9. He is totally taking the piss. I won't even start about his accommodation for homeless people. He boils my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't watch videos of him eating. For one, he shovels it down like a fat pig, chams and eats with his mouth open. And for two.... the tooth! How does it stay in?? One of these days it'll appear sticking out the top of a Big Mac, and I bet he'd still post it on his IG because he'd think it's funny. bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You know something from this thread that lives in my head and I'm fuming I forgot to bookmark it. Remember a few weeks ago Marcus was prowling for a bf and @Venom Posted that meme of a scared man hiding and was like 'me rn'. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know something from this thread that lives in my head and I'm fuming I forgot to bookmark it. Remember a few weeks ago Marcus was prowling for a bf and @Venom Posted that meme of a scared man hiding and was like 'me rn'. 😂😂😂
me rn 😂 (this was after marcus said he was going to start using dating apps)
1663858637594.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His family are bleeping strange with his mum nasty texting him then going to meetings with him and the sister 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think he had the urge to sniff or lick the cotton bud after it had been in, but then remembered he was on camera??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sid probably goes to the meetings as she’s probably getting money for looking after him. I don’t suppose for one minute the envelopes are enough to sustain her lifestyle. The fuckery of this family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.