Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. πŸ₯€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's driving me to the brink today beauts! I have a full time job and also do the books for Mr Pigs business so I've only just finished work, I've had an e-mail from my leccy provider today telling me how much more I'm about to get fucked up the arse just to keep the house warm, and this jobless waste of space is eating out... AGAIN!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WHY DOES HE NEED SO MUCH MAYO πŸ˜‚ not gonna lie, I like a good squirt on my chips but that's taking the piss! They might as well hand him the whole bottle, fat prick πŸ™„

Your profile picture is in this screen shot, might want to remove it beaut

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know what you mean. I won at the bingo last night and used my winnings to top up my meters this morning. Comes in handy means more of my wage on food this month. Not takeaways and eating out just the big shop and a couple mor, I have never come across someone who can go out as much as him. Baffles me
He looks like a giant sanitary towel in that t shirt

View attachment 1597735
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imagine if he had ketchup not mayo and spilt. Be a tit advert for Always. Got the mental image now 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That pizza’s not going to fill him up. He’ll need a whole cheesecake and a multipack of Discos to survive the night
That pizza is actually 40 inches deep pan stuffed crust beaut it just looks small in comparison x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Pizzas bloats me out & then I'm hungry 3 hrs later. Same with pasta. Rubbish food!

Reactions: 5
I find his eating habits really sad. I think his life revolves around food.
Hes got all the time in the world to learn to cook nicer food and save himself money while hes doing it.

Reactions: 12
He looks like a giant sanitary towel in that t shirt

View attachment 1597735
Omg the smugness of him with the thumbs up the prick he knows what hes doing the calculated fucker look at me being able to eat out again while the people who pay for my lifestyle is on beans on toast wish i could smack that smile of his face but meh rather be on my ass than him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg the smugness of him with the thumbs up the prick he knows what hes doing the calculated fucker look at me being able to eat out again while the people who pay for my lifestyle is on beans on toast wish i could smack that smile of his face but meh rather be on my ass than him
Exactly!! - at least we aren't banned from Spoons hun 🀣🀣🀣 he is and I bet it really grinds his bloody gears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m feeling down today beauts so in turn Im feeling sad for Marcus his life is so tragic and lonely blobbing around that bedsit and eating alone constantly.

Im sure he will do something disgusting and/or racist and/or misogynistic soon enough to erase all my sympathy πŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.