Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband grew up in Cornwall with a bad childhood, much worse than Marcus, a mother than didn't give a tit. He has high functioning autism but has also had a job his entire adult life, managed to fend for himself just fine and has a family. Grow up Marcus and stop making excuses for being a lazy dosser/toss-up. Or should I be wishing my husband was more marcusmitchell to entertain me 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That Louisa and her dodgy eyebrows really fucks me off. She thinks she’s a moderator - but Marcus doesn’t recognise you that way boo he only wants your gifts.
I genuinely bleeping h ate her, she thinks she's got some sort of power on the comments, she's deluded and so painfully stupid. I'm getting obsessed with her, I'm in his lives now just to troll her not Marcus.

She seems to think she’s his mum
Maybe he could crawl back into her vagina?

BEAUTS LOOK WHO IS ANGRY REACTING ALL THE POSTS ABOUT LOUISA!!!! WE HAVE A NEW GUEST!!!! 😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
LOUISA IS IN THE BUILDING!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

Everyone let's welcome our new member Louisa into the fold. Here is your obligatory ✉ 💐 beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
LOUISA IS IN THE BUILDING!!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!

Everyone let's welcome our new member Louisa into the fold. Here is your obligatory ✉ 💐 beaut!
Im surprised she could find her way here considering her head is so far up marcus ass!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love it when people make cameos here, this thread has got to be the best for that on here too?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good morning to all you beauts except Marcus & Louisa you can go eat a mouldy chicken nugget 😘

edit to add: hiding in plain sight, i love it babes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love it when people make cameos here, this thread has got to be the best for that on here too?
Has to be 😂😂 we've had friends, potential ex step brothers, alleged nurses, former college mates. Have I missed anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I miss the guy who started off here and then went onto a live and had a fight with Marcus. Was his name Alex? Great guy xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do the filming thing too. I’ve never been diagnosed with OCD but I notice a lot of the traits fit me. I take a photo of my son on our way to nursery every morning and a photo of the car park while I’m walking out because intrusive thoughts tell me I haven’t dropped him off and I don’t know where he is. (Obviously I know I have but it helps having proof. I’m aware that sounds nuts😥)
You don’t, at all. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It says Louisa joined in March she’s been here a while by the looks of it. Welcome beaut 🎉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She bleeping loves it, you don't need a profile to read tattle
I was reading the thread for about 3 weeks before I thought duck it I’m joining in! Maybe she thought the same and got scared? She mustn’t be that sharp to use her same handle as her TikTok and Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.