Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. šŸ„€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet one of the reasons he had to backtrack and come back on tiktok as some idiots have paid a monthly subscription to him frigg knows why and he wont be able to refund him would he šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
That Louisa and her dodgy eyebrows really fucks me off. She thinks sheā€™s a moderator - but Marcus doesnā€™t recognise you that way boo he only wants your gifts.
She seems to think sheā€™s his mum

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Just had a flashback of Marcus going ā€but I donā€™t even like the lion kingā€ when In The Jungle came on in the cab last night šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Christ he is pathetic. ā€˜Lots of celebrities used to follow meā€™ ā€˜Charlotte Crosby is following me again!ā€™ Also slagging off Hollyoaks but offering to do a cameo if anybody who works with them is watching (45 people watching at this pointā€™šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh Christ he is pathetic. ā€˜Lots of celebrities used to follow meā€™ ā€˜Charlotte Crosby is following me again!ā€™ Also slagging off Hollyoaks but offering to do a cameo if anybody who works with them is watching (45 people watching at this pointā€™šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
A fair few of the 45 are also commenting or nosying on here for shits and giggles. Not that we can confirm or deny that really....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œIā€™ve never had a universeā€ šŸ™„

here we go. Bet he gets about 12 roses at midnight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heā€™s worried about giving away spoilers for a 30 year old film

It was his nieces birthday party today, guess Marcus wasnā€™t invited then

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we remember when Marcus went through his film critic stage but was just copying and pasting other peoples reviews šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™m dying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I do the filming thing too. Iā€™ve never been diagnosed with OCD but I notice a lot of the traits fit me. I take a photo of my son on our way to nursery every morning and a photo of the car park while Iā€™m walking out because intrusive thoughts tell me I havenā€™t dropped him off and I donā€™t know where he is. (Obviously I know I have but it helps having proof. Iā€™m aware that sounds nutsšŸ˜„)
It isn't nuts. I sometimes look after a colleague's cat if she's away for a few days and I film myself checking that the cat is definitely still inside and that I definitely locked her door. I feel like if something helps you get through the day then no one can judge you for it. šŸ’š

Hes saying if your good to him he'll be good to you

šŸ˜­
Why did my head go straight to Be Good to Mama from the Chicago soundtrack here?! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Beauts can I just say I love this thread šŸ’•
Iā€™ve just been catching up while my cat is at the vet having fluid drained from his lungs - his cancer is really taking itā€™s toll on his little body, and my heartā€™s in a million pieces. But all of you wonderful beauts have made me laugh so much. Sending much love to everyone who gets up each day to fight the battle with mental illness and neurodivergency - itā€™s bleeping exhausting and youā€™re all warriors ā¤
Oh, and Marcus is a bleep.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.