Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A woman called Sid her heart is black
Cause her kid gave her fella a heart attack. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Now he's getting fired into Goodger, I follow her pages and she's a bleeping idiot as well, like Crosby and Dawson
'a particular evil hate forum'. Oh duck off. Go strangle someone, tit and piss yourself and give a bloke a heart attack!!! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wish channel 5 would come and do a broken Britain type doc on the Mitchell lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon benefits Britain would be fitting for them.
Join us as we follow one family struggling on the breadline. Meet Sid the sloth, mother of 2 daughters and carer for her disabled son Marcus. Watch as we show the daily struggles of caring for Marcus *camera pans to Marcus storming Sids table at spoons*, we speak to Marcus about how his vulnerabilities led him to making an OnlyFans account and hear from his doting dad how he copes with Marcus violent meltdowns *camera pans to Rich socking Marcus right in the face*.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Join us as we follow one family struggling on the breadline. Meet Sid the sloth, mother of 2 daughters and carer for her disabled son Marcus. Watch as we show the daily struggles of caring for Marcus *camera pans to Marcus storming Sids table at spoons*, we speak to Marcus about how his vulnerabilities led him to making an OnlyFans account and hear from his doting dad how he copes with Marcus violent meltdowns *camera pans to Rich socking Marcus right in the face*.
The ratings would go through the roof for all the wrong reasons 🤣🤣🤣
Possible titles -
'Wrong uns of Kernow', '
Best Benefit Cheats of Cornwall',
"The C**** of Cornwall'
'Travelodge Tales'
'The Big Goon banned from Wetherspoons,
'The reason you can't get Mayo in Spoons"
"Marcus and The Halfway House"
'The Camborne Crusher loses it'
'The tale of Beggy Mitchell'
'The Sloth, The Dosser and a Toss up'
'The Gammy Toe has to go"
'Shoving chips in his gob he won't get a job"
'Inbreds, Inbreds, Inbreds, Inbreds'
You get the jist 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuinely surprised he hasn't put up something about the Queen for a bit of attention....

'Sending all my love to the Queen today. I've followed you since you were on The Crown and I'm a huge fan. Sorry I couldn't be there today but I've got OCD. Rest in peace beaut'

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He said on his live last night hes not that sad she's died didnt know her but he respects the fact shes died or something

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Marcus Mitchell #54 - I suspect Colonel Marcus, in the Billiard Room, with the Communal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He didn’t know what the Bank Holiday was for lol. I suppose every day is a Bank Holiday for him though so I’m not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can the start of the show zoom in on utterly butterly making some lovely rich Mitch toast? Whilst Marcus shouts ‘Sid that’s my mum!!!!’

• Haha
I was pissing earlier.

So I was just flicking through the Channels…

BBC1 - Queens funeral
BBC2 - Queens funeral
ITV - Queens funeral
Channel 4 - Queens funeral
Channel 5 - Ice Age 3 with Sid on an adventure 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Was that outfit he wore on Saturday new - the elasticated waist jeans, diesel tent and non mallet trainers ?
I'm just trying to work out how much he actually spent on his "night out" ... outfit, vodka, taxi, cheesy chips, drinks in the club IF he bought any.... Considering how little time he was actually "out" for he must have blew a fortune per minute 🤣🤣

• Haha
The ratings would go through the roof for all the wrong reasons 🤣🤣🤣
Possible titles -
'Wrong uns of Kernow', '
Best Benefit Cheats of Cornwall',
"The C**** of Cornwall'
'Travelodge Tales'
'The Big Goon banned from Wetherspoons,
'The reason you can't get Mayo in Spoons"
"Marcus and The Halfway House"
'The Camborne Crusher loses it'
'The tale of Beggy Mitchell'
'The Sloth, The Dosser and a Toss up'
'The Gammy Toe has to go"
'Shoving chips in his gob he won't get a job"
'Inbreds, Inbreds, Inbreds, Inbreds'
You get the jist 🤣🤣🤣
Camborne Crusher kills me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.