Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit confused, I’ve not seen a Louisa? I don’t watch TikTok so don’t really know who she is. Did someone come on and post something?

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused, I’ve not seen a Louisa? I don’t watch TikTok so don’t really know who she is. Did someone come on and post something?
Go back through the last few pages and look for angry faces, the profile disliking them is we believe the girl from TikTok - look at @aalmaalm post, she's on that screen shot saying block the hate

I mean could be someone that doesn't like her causing drama on here as though it's her, but chances are really slim given what we've seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was reading the thread for about 3 weeks before I thought duck it I’m joining in! Maybe she thought the same and got scared? She mustn’t be that sharp to use her same handle as her TikTok and Instagram
No personal questions please

Hahahaha beauts just remembered I screen shot this last night. Someone being his hoover 😂😂😂😂😂😂
BLOCK THEM BETTER

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning you disgusting lot!! Hi Louisa may your day be full of arse licks of carcuses skiddy bum hole!
he said he has to take his washing to Sid’s gaff today so can we expect a bit of drama?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Morning you disgusting lot!! Hi Louisa may your day be full of arse licks of carcuses skiddy bum hole!
he said he has to take his washing to Sid’s gaff today so can we expect a bit of drama?
'You murdered my beloved but ill still do your washing'

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now he's getting fired into Goodger, I follow her pages and she's a bleeping idiot as well, like Crosby and Dawson
The word Journey makes me bleeping cringe so much beauts

My husband grew up in Cornwall with a bad childhood, much worse than Marcus, a mother than didn't give a tit. He has high functioning autism but has also had a job his entire adult life, managed to fend for himself just fine and has a family. Grow up Marcus and stop making excuses for being a lazy dosser/toss-up. Or should I be wishing my husband was more marcusmitchell to entertain me 😆
He’s a dossup beaut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhh right, I don’t notice angry faces 🤣🤣
Let me tell you the story beaut! I was up early this morning getting stoned and watching stuff and the Queen which is my routine of late when I saw the angry faces on all the Louisa posts, I thought 'Oh she must make someone else as angry as me cause she's a massive head, I'll check which gorgeous beaut it is. Low and behold it's only eyebrows in South London the bleep themselves! Imagine my excitement!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.